Philadelphia

noschool2day

well think of it this way..for as long as boner has been writing hes put out a lot of shit. think about 5 years from now, if boner keeps goin at the rate he has been.., colt has a lot of dope shit too but i prefer east coast just because theres so much more shit out here. west coast is pretty much just cali..not sayin that the other west coast states dont put shit it, but you get what im saying.

west coast will never match east coast when it comes to graffiti.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like your opinion dimesack

i have never really looked in to west style. but man a ton of the artist out there are putting out really nice stuff. i mean i check here and there.

the only thing that kinda ticks me off about west cost (cali) graff is most of it gets tossed out teh window and considered gang shit.

ugg i dunno

here on the east coast there still is gang stuff, i just dont think there is as much as west.

Originally posted by student loans+Mar 15 2006, 10:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (student loans - Mar 15 2006, 10:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Digs@Mar 15 2006, 10:04 AM

i dont think dane was that type of messenger

either way.

west hell.

[/b]

big difference though