Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by wab/ck/h2o@Mar 16 2006, 10:48 PM

better flick of the tunnel....IMG_1508.jpg

the d and the b are sick.

if it was my tag i would do the u differently though to plain for me

but thats just me

i mean c'mon i will never go as big as dub or pretty much anyone that has fame in philly now

so i really shouldnt be talking

Originally posted by jamal13@Mar 15 2006, 07:14 PM

tantocloserwtb8mv.jpg

this is fucking trash, post this shit in the terrible graf thread, not here. And while your at it, how about you also just shut the fuck up with your bullshit comments like your opinion matters to anybody. How the fuck you gonna even comment about anyones shit when you do shit like this. :shook: :gaga: :clown2:

but thats just me

i mean c'mon i will never go as big as dub or pretty much anyone that has fame in philly now

Originally posted by jamal13@Mar 17 2006, 07:37 AM

for some reason^"i whip yah head boy" sounds like something a hick from west kentucky would say after a his son jethro steals a piece of gum

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN? YOUR SHIT SUCK CUZ, TAKE THAT SHIT BACK TO YOUR SUBURBAN HOME, WITH YOUR NICE ASS LIFE, SUPPORTED BY YOUR LOVING WELL DO DO PARENTS AND JUST EAT A FUCKIN DICK!

CLOWN

:clown2:

but thats just me

for some reason^"i whip yah head boy" sounds like something a hick from west kentucky would say after a his son jethro steals a piece of gum

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN? YOUR SHIT SUCK CUZ, TAKE THAT SHIT BACK TO YOUR SUBURBAN HOME, WITH YOUR NICE ASS LIFE, SUPPORTED BY YOUR LOVING WELL DO DO PARENTS AND JUST EAT A FUCKIN DICK!

CLOWN

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!~!

but thats just me

CLOWN

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!~!

if your saying my opinion matters why are you voicing yours right now.

look i do what i love i dont really care what you or anyone else thinks

your welcome to trash my shit as much as you want.

ill admit im a beginner, but hey i would rather have someone see my shit and jsut see it if htey like it or not thats their opinion.

i should have never gotten a computer....but yo just pix get at the bull...i got mad 90s fliks i wanna post...but need a skaner or somethin....i wanna post this old stuff....get at me.....and faim and tr you aint aloud ta roll thu my hood like that,ya make me look bad.lol