Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Burger King@Mar 20 2006, 02:03 PM

Baez and Wyse highway spot = B A N G I N G

I think I might be one of like 3 people who saw it, but it was amazing, someone post flicks if they have them.

my buddy lives out there as well he just told me abotu that shit... its def out there....

damn my nig stop hurtin em when we gonna`see more of that heat ....................holla at me if you ever see this........ :king: :king: :king: :king: be down rugged $$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by one two three four five+Mar 19 2006, 04:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (one two three four five - Mar 19 2006, 04:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-josepi@Mar 19 2006, 07:24 AM

eba00553198f00000048.jpgeba00553198f00000086.jpg :king: :king:

agua came to new york and DESTROYED the freedom tunnel

[/b]

yeah thats the fake sep he ain t shit,,,,,,,,,,,also tre ,ske whatever tell your peoples stop puttin your buisness out there cuz i don t care if your girl is pregnant when you get caught out there ill hollaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

the R

DIRTIEST DOE

Originally posted by Da Lost Soldier+Mar 20 2006, 09:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Da Lost Soldier - Mar 20 2006, 09:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeanshorts@Mar 20 2006, 04:24 PM

out.jpg

sep.jpg

todo.jpg

tre.jpg

Not the real deal cuz?

[/b]

[WHAT OBVIOUS REASONS NIGGA THERE WAS NT OBVIOUS REASONS BEFORE YOU FUCKIN CLOWN...WERE YOU BEEN ANYWAY WE MISS YOU WE DON T HAVE NOBODY TO GO OVER......LATER LAW :clown2: :clown2: :five-o::five-o: BEAWARE

quote=cheerleader,Mar 20 2006, 06:37 PM]

hey if anyone on here knows DUB, let him know i caught a panel in traffic today...made my day. i dont anyone who knows dude, so just passing the word along..no more details for obvious reasons.

[HOLLLA AT CHA BOY NIGGA DIRTY MONEY.....................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

quote=Da Lost Soldier,Mar 20 2006, 09:48 PM]

I WONDER HOW MUCH PAINT AGUA TOOK TO DO THAT PIECE?????

is that the fake SEP yup? Seper DLS bitch no imposters

:king:

ON A LIGHTER NOTE DUB KEEP DOING YOUR THING YOU HURTIN THEM WORK ON THAT HAND THOUGH NO DISS........KEEP IT UP........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cap up+Mar 20 2006, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cap up - Mar 20 2006, 09:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn my nig stop hurtin em when we gonna`see more of that heat ....................holla at me if you ever see this........ :king: :king: :king: :king: be down rugged $$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by one two three four five@Mar 19 2006, 04:13 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-josepi@Mar 19 2006, 07:24 AM

eba00553198f00000048.jpgeba00553198f00000086.jpg :king: :king:

agua came to new york and DESTROYED the freedom tunnel

[/b]

[LAWYER DUDE GET DM $$$$$$$$$$ OUT THE BING OR GO LISTEN TO CREDIT TALK ABOUT HOW HE WAS A BING MONSTER STOP FRONTIN HELP GET NIGGAZ OUT THE JOINT YOU A LAWYER RIGHT WELLL THEN WHAT THE FUCK..............MAN SUCK A DICK GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.............BDR TILL U DIE..............

quote=cap up,Mar 21 2006, 02:13 AM]

[willl you please start writing again we need someboby to go over...........and if we catch you and fuck you up will you represent us in court thanks... :haha:

quote=cheerleader,Mar 20 2006, 10:59 PM]

oh no, caps lock!

FREE AGUA KID SES ABAR $DM GEE VIZ

BDR

ESC

DEK

MSO THE REST EAT A DICK......................

DIRTY DIRTY............................ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1500 :king: :king: :king:

quote=cap up,Mar 21 2006, 02:26 AM]

[LAWYER DUDE GET DM $$$$$$$$$$ OUT THE BING OR GO LISTEN TO CREDIT TALK ABOUT HOW HE WAS A BING MONSTER STOP FRONTIN HELP GET NIGGAZ OUT THE JOINT YOU A LAWYER RIGHT WELLL THEN WHAT THE FUCK..............MAN SUCK A DICK GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.............BDR TILL U DIE..............

quote=cap up,Mar 21 2006, 02:13 AM]

[willl you please start writing again we need someboby to go over...........and if we catch you and fuck you up will you represent us in court thanks... :haha:

quote=cheerleader,Mar 20 2006, 10:59 PM]

oh no, caps lock!