u dont work u dont eat u dont grind u dont shine

Guest The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you know nothing about how i dress, walk, talk or anything... u on the other hand are easy to figure out cuz its all over myspace...

you would jock me beyond end if u actually met me, please believe it... i know ur gonna say u wouldnt to try and save face but the facts are i see who u hang out with the kinda "ballin" u think yall do... and its amature hour to the infinity power.. u never will catch me braggin about shit, u will never be cool with anyone who knows shit about me.

so keep thinkin u have an idea about me from somthing u heard from a 3rd party who doesnt even kick it with me.

like i said, kill urself... and oh yea i thought u weren't "the boss"

there isnt anything else to cover... i just felt like posting that lil quote.... nuthin else to broadcast on 12oz

but if u feel the need pictures will be next

oh and one more thing >

"what it is like to have a little thing called "fun"..."

if u lived a month of my life you would have an entire new deffinition of the term "fun"

Guest The Boss

beat it. quit talking. i have had enough of u. every month or so u feel the need to talk shit on the internet. i dont know you nor do i give two shits about u. stop saying personal shit about ANYONE on here and dont even threaten me with posting personal pictures on a graffiti board. i have photos of u and your little homies and i am sure u wouldnt want everyone to see those.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived