utah writers

pestwak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 7 months later...

some fool writes erupt?!!!

ha ha ha what a joke

you forgot about the origonal...

A motherfuckin HIGHLANDER of the freight game!

there can be only one!

erupt:

'Rupto

Erupto

Eruptoe...A2M,SWS,GTB,D30, Vamps and on and on...i mean really this guys got friends everywhere so your shits getting gone over...

if you got letters get a new name.

Originally posted by socks@Aug 19 2005, 04:07 PM

ha ha ha  what a joke

there can be only one!

erupt:

'Rupto

Erupto

Eruptoe...A2M,SWS,GTB,D30, Vamps and on and on...i mean really this guys got friends everywhere so your shits getting gone over...

Erupto A2M Aint trippin about it so why are you socks?...

Erupto knows that this erupt has been writing it longer from back in the day.Erupt was in printed mags in 1996, but who's counting. Not the artists, so kick back..............

that dude erupt is dope

yukon

and that homie kuhr has gotten allot better...

as for blowin spots i think you fools are yappin to the wrong kid.. he jacked those photos off the net... you dun see the stamp?? come on now whos the idiot... you need to holler at the dumb ass's paintin in the flicks for sendin those flicks out to websites...

and there is way to much self promo in this thread...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by socks@Aug 19 2005, 04:07 PM

ha ha ha what a joke

there can be only one!

erupt:

'Rupto

Erupto

if you got letters get a new name.

that erupt writer i sgood but his style (especially his R's and P's) looks just like erupto. even if hes had that name for a while his letters look the same, he would be better off changing it.

• 4 weeks later...

just to put my two cents in to the matter that guy Erupt has been writing that name for a very long time, infact ive seen photos with dates older then any thing ive seen painted by Erupto.. so chew on that... i could care less one way or another and im pretty sure they both have known about the other one for quite some time so im guessin neither of the two are trippin to much...

QUOTE (socks - Aug 19 2005, 04:07 PM)

ha ha ha what a joke

there can be only one!

erupt:

'Rupto

Erupto

Erupto A2M Aint trippin about it so why are you socks?...

Erupto knows that this erupt has been writing it longer from back in the day.Erupt was in printed mags in 1996, but who's counting. Not the artists, so kick back..............

you gotta be fuckin kidding me! King erupto a2m is it! he was doing freight in 96 too, the only difference is his style has evolved since then because of his thounsands of paintingings from coast to coast and every town in between, where as this other guy stole the real eruptos style in 96, fell the fuck off for 8 years and then came back out with eruptos 96 styles

and since when does having your shit printed in a mag make you official, any one who was active in 96 should remember the term "stamp licker"

hey bro no hard feelings your just not it, you should change your name before you start getting good cause erupto is better than you, more up than you and getting better daily...peace!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...