perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

? aha ahh ok the point of that post being? an attempt to dis? or an attempt to broaden minds around letters that have alot of movement and excitement in them?. either way why would u bother goin to the effort to post those here anyway, in the perth thread, sheesh pm me with them at least, or post some perth grown flicks instead. dont need to make it a public notice do u think cunts care bout another dude from another country? on the otherside of world and probably alot older than i am? obviously theres some fukn good outlines in the above post there and obviously that pier is about a billion times better than i am.i dont really mind tho. i think il stick to my boring stiff shit some more ey ey. dont think i dont agree with ya i dont like my letters that much either. but unless you painted those pieces il take the 'step up you letter game' a little more seriously. unless ur some bored sad little man who goes through every thread right clicking and saving flicks. but for now i think il study and advance on my own letters in due time dear rahter than another cunts thanks.:lol:

step your letter game up!

Haha what are you trying to do here?

You have the first pier with a one colour fill illegal spot and you try to compare this to FOUR of your full colour day spot pieces. :zombie:

The one illegal highway spot you post is relatively the same quality :zombie:

Go to all that effort and only rock a top to bottom? three more cans for background and you could have a freight-"whole car" :zombie:

and 'tbk' as a crew name? :lol:

Not really impressed if you came in thinking you were going to pull some cards

aha all good now, just a bit of confusion Foreign Wips n Fat Cribs was thinking this was from the us of a but obviously not hence the step up ur letter game statement and the posting of 6 different photos ha, twas bit unnessecery dont u think tho,even if i was in the us. plenty of ppl have the same words as others in dif cities here. im sure theres another 30 piers around the globe left to go.but anyway who cares, your there im here so lets continue like that. nuf now, post some flicsss people