perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how did u come to that assumption?

if thats in regards to the fire extiguisher tags then it says AT SULOH BERS the U of the suloh was blown like fuck cause it was north freo and just about to storm... if not in regards to the aforementioned comment of mine then disregaurd.

Police charged 7 people with rail graffiti

Police have charged seven people over a series of graffiti attacks along the Fremantle train line and in the western suburbs of Perth.

Officers executed search warrants at houses in West Perth, Subiaco, Leederville, Floreat Park and Nedlands yesterday and seized more than one thousand items.

The property included spray cans, bolt cutters, pepper spray, computers, mobile phones and cameras.

Two juveniles and five adults will appear in court next week charged with a total of 75 offences.

i recommend that sunday times link. once again my perception of the citizens of perth has been re-affirmed. A bunch of narrow minded plebs with too many media devices at their disposal to fill their fucking grey lives with all this "someone tagged my fence" talk. Where as if they themselves took a step back and assesed the severity of this graffiti situation against say... that woman found murdered in kings park. i dont think it would seem such a crime, against the majority of upstanding lemmings that inhabit this tiny speck on the map. "Chop their stupid hands off like they do in the Arabian countries, they won't be spray painting again then will they?" wow what would this lovely sandgroper do to the claremont serial killer if they are ever found? Probably nothing due to the fact that police in this state are hot on the trail of J-walking miscreants and people attempting to be known for something thats considered a black fly in the chardonnay of this boiling pot.

why the fuck would i do that when he would burn me sweetheart. i wasnt questioning his style. i was simply stating that theres no point critizing shit when your not contributing. im not critizing, mainly for the fact that i dont contibute to this thread, comprehende? soon enough with negative attitudes this will end up like watarush

why the fuck would i do that when he would burn me sweetheart. i wasnt questioning his style. i was simply stating that theres no point critizing shit when your not contributing. im not critizing, mainly for the fact that i dont contibute to this thread, comprehende? soon enough with negative attitudes this will end up like watarush

hey dude im not being negative just stating the fact that wat was posted was really terrible....

this thread is for the whole world to see and when toys post tags,and quick throwies

it just gives perth a bad look..worldwide writers come on here and see this shit!!!

i been writing prolly long b4 u where in ur mums whom and i know a good work from shit dude,

and contributions ive made plenty in my 10yrs of writing :rolleyes: check the last few pages

whoever posted them tags and quickies should stop...this thread is for peices and burnerz

ps. do not reply with any pointless threating msg,s or beef shit...pm me if ur gona do that shit !! im not a sum lil graf crim wannabee kid and will sort it out no worrys dude! :lol: