perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

without trying to sound like some old school king who recently discovered the internet theres are a few points that i feel like i need to express to the younger generation of graffiti writers and this probably is the best way of doing it seeing as i don't associate with any of you.

1. your not a king until you've put at least 3 years hard work into graffiti, hard work doesn't mean panting day spots for 2 years getting then painting the line/obvious spots for 1. at the end of the day its about getting up

2. although you respect older writers doesn't mean that your story's important to them.

3. one day you'll realise its just a stupid game. don't take it to seriously.

4. graffiti has nothing to do facebook or myspace and this is how your gonna get done

5. ''eshay adlays" are the laughing stock of australia. 16 year old kids don't go boating so why the fucking are they wearing ralph larren. air maxs can be cool but don't ruin it.

6. last of all don't get into graffiti for the ''rep'' amongst peers. fake writers are so easy to spot, for starters they usually drop the most cliche words... like smasher, b-cum or toyonerismer, be orginal and choose something funky and... DON'T smoke crack which in perth is actually crystal meth. it has nothing to do with crack cocaine. its crystallized speed and its maid from battery acid and cold and flew tablets. its extremely easy to get hooked to and after not long it will become straight out addiction which will lead to SNITCHING in friends to scrape up some cash to get high again.(yes im referring to ''the snitch'' who was given money by Patterson to dob in his high school friends and half the jline just so he could smoke some more crystallised bull shit... like usual i have no solid evidence for this so yer, it could just be a bull shit rumor... but its the version I believe)

3 years to be king??? u could be in the game 10 years, doesnt make u a king. just shows your true to the game. the word king should never be used in terms of graffiti.

and for your snitching remark, do you really think the police no nothing about graffiti writers? if its been buffed, its been reported, if its been reported its been investigated. the police arnt stupid.

think about it....

• Like 1

3 years to be king??? u could be in the game 10 years, doesnt make u a king. just shows your true to the game. the word king should never be used in terms of graffiti.

and for your snitching remark, do you really think the police no nothing about graffiti writers? if its been buffed, its been reported, if its been reported its been investigated. the police arnt stupid.

think about it....

point one correct and i wish i had worded it simlar. i just wanted to make the point just because you spent all your time perfecting your skill at day spots doesn't make you a "king" its about the mentality

point two also correct but its a bit different when someones ex girlfriend confirms the story