perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
buzzzz. wrong. now SERIOUSLY fuck off and stop talking to me as if I know you, or associate with anyone you know....It's exceedingly embarrassing to have people think I associate with you two low down gutterfuck drop-kick kids.

everyone just keep reporting Chickenshit and im_a_rat's behaviour until they're fucking banned. They are turning the perth online graffiti scene into more of a fucking joke than it already is perceived as.

16960061.jpg

online graffiti scene

Did I really just read that, "online graffiti scene"?

online graffiti scene?

online graffiti scene???

online graffiti scene?!?!?!

dude shut up, ive notified 20 moderators about you. I really wanna fit in this community and be active, kid.

oh I get it, you're bringing PM's into the thread now..

You want to cause more clutter and bullshit in this thread? okay then.. HERE WE GO.. Nah mate, I'VE notified moderaters about YOU...and I do want to be an active part of this community but having worthless little cunt rags like you on here is making that rather troublesome!

anyway, go play on microsoft paint some more..your artistic skills are fantastic, kid. LOL.

edit: yeah...you DID just read "perth online graffiti scene"....that's precisely what this place represents, and countless perth writers pass through here..so I suggest you get with the times.

oh I get it, you're bringing PM's into the thread now..

You want to cause more clutter and bullshit in this thread? okay then.. HERE WE GO.. Nah mate, I'VE notified moderaters about YOU...and I do want to be an active part of this community but having worthless little cunt rags like you on here is making that rather troublesome!

anyway, go play on microsoft paint some more..your artistic skills are fantastic! LOL

yeah because im such a disgrace to the online graffiti scene bahahahahahahaha

"alright, gimp....all you have to know is that i don't write 'sris'..therefore we have never met, we are not in the same age bracket, and we don't live anywhere near eachother. So fuck off and troll without quoting me because I am only going to defend myself.

naming names/writers in the thread? now that's just fucking gay.

STOP FUCKING QUOTING ME I WANT TO BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY WITHOUT HAVING YOU TWO CUNTS CONSTANTLY QUOTING EVERYTHING I SAY...THINKING IM SOME SRIS CUNT. FUCK OFF DUDE AND FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO SO I CAN POST WITHOUT MY INTEGRITY BEING RUINED BY YOU."

Seriousone, he's sbis about wanting to be part of your online graffiti scene

the convos between Chickenshit and Seriousone are staring to get a tad boring now..

STOP THE FUCKIN HATE AND POST SOME FLICKS FUCKERS

god, all you cunts have nothing better to do than bitch about who's who.. or his peice is wack.. OR that cunts toy... GROW UP and start damaging shit

chcikenshit serious and imarat, please shut the fuck up or just leave completely

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody cares about you, what you have to say on here, or even wants you on here so fuck off and stop killing this thread,

All yous cunts need to crack a 6 pack and have a few bongs.

or take some advice from our pm