perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shut the fuck up serious, stop trying to be funny you fat cunt.

teehee...everybody here thinks you and your sidekick friend, im_a_rat, are fucking gimps hey. You are a not only a complete and total embarrassment to this thread, but to the perth scene as a whole. Oh, & like I have said before when you've quoted me thinking I'm some little faggot you know.. shut your teeny boppy little face...its bad enough having to read your utterly embarrassing bullshit on the thread, but having to engage with you is in a whole other realm of things I cannot be fucked doing. So please, chicken dick..Don't make me do this again. I think it's time people started properly reporting these two low down cunts (ChickenShit & im_a_rat) to 12oz and have them banned. They are the definition of trolls.

teehee...everybody here thinks you and your sidekick friend, im_a_rat, are fucking gimps hey. You are a not only a complete and total embarrassment to this thread, but to the perth scene as a whole. Oh, & like I have said before when you've quoted me thinking I'm some little faggot you know.. shut your teeny boppy little face...its bad enough having to read your utterly embarrassing bullshit on the thread, but having to engage with you is in a whole other realm of things I cannot be fucked doing. So please, chicken dick..Don't make me do this again. I think it's time people started properly reporting these two low down cunts (ChickenShit & im_a_rat) to 12oz and have them banned. They are the definition of trolls.

judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg?w=400&h=300

seriousone you gimp post your shit and prove to us your not sris

Hey guy, I don't know this 'sris' person. I am also like 6 years your senior you dumb little juvie cunts. Oh, and you're all from J-line, right?...So no, I don't ever go near where you faggots live..let alone write 'sris' around there, all toy 'n shit. Eat a dick. :)

Chickenshit is a toy ass bitch, I have seen him post shit he's tried to do in his back yard. Utter poison to my eyes. So no..He is not an undercover burner. But rather, a fucking shitstain of a human who was undoubtedly dropped on his fucking gimp ass head as a baby.

Im a rat, you're nothing but a little fucking sheep. go submit to your master ya fuckin loser. I've reported you Chickenshit. You gettin banned, boy!

EDIT: sorry for cluttering the forum all...I've said what needed to be said to retain my dignity (prove that I'm not a 'sris' J-line toy teenager)..Anything after this is just noise.

Chickenshit is a toy ass bitch, I have seen him post shit he's tried to do in his back yard. Utter poison to my eyes. So no..He is not an undercover burner. But rather, a fucking shitstain of a human who was undoubtedly dropped on his fucking gimp ass head as a baby.

Im a rat, you're nothing but a little fucking sheep. go submit to your master ya fuckin loser. I've reported you Chickenshit. You gettin banned, boy!

i havnt posted anything ive done on this thread, lol.

I dont understand y u so mad?

buzzzz. wrong. now SERIOUSLY fuck off and stop talking to me as if I know you, or associate with anyone you know....It's exceedingly embarrassing to have people think I associate with you two low down gutterfuck drop-kick kids.

everyone just keep reporting Chickenshit and im_a_rat's behaviour until they're fucking banned. They are turning the perth online graffiti scene into more of a fucking joke than it already is perceived as.