perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bles will eat you up shit you out kick your dog tag ur mum and dads house and the family car. seriously. none of you guys trying to talk shit here to this man would ever try to do it in REAL life, so why bother on here? oh yeah hes prob up alot more than you r too. find something better to bitch about fuckheads least he does somethign and doesnt have some style soley developed through the use of the interweb.

All those shenton flicks are already on this thread twizm you fucking twat

Hey, faggot...How about you shut the fuck up and post some of your own flicks instead of bitch and moan like a dirty 2 dollar balinese hooker. Seriously. Shut the fuck up..I don't care in the slightest what you have to say. Oh wait that's right..You don't have any flicks. You never post any flicks, just your negative nancy bullshit. How about you go for a nice long walk..... and shoot your fucking face off.

I took those pics myself so you know what. I will fucking post them if I feel like it...Fucking idiots get over yourselves...YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL...YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY CRY CRY CRY WAA WAA WAA BITCH BITCH BITCH...TOP 10 LIST?????? OMG OKAI

I haven't seen any of those pieces in the last 15 + pages so SHHHHHHHHH, I can go and take pictures if I like.

Oh and eels don't get your panties in a twist just because I'm posting pictures...The amount of shit you repost...hypocrite much?

most of you have such attitude problems. Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

• Like 1