perth city

MkaRats.....

i recommend that sunday times link. once again my perception of the citizens of perth has been re-affirmed. A bunch of narrow minded plebs with too many media devices at their disposal to fill their fucking grey lives with all this "someone tagged my fence" talk. Where as if they themselves took a step back and assesed the severity of this graffiti situation against say... that woman found murdered in kings park. i dont think it would seem such a crime, against the majority of upstanding lemmings that inhabit this tiny speck on the map. "Chop their stupid hands off like they do in the Arabian countries, they won't be spray painting again then will they?" wow what would this lovely sandgroper do to the claremont serial killer if they are ever found? Probably nothing due to the fact that police in this state are hot on the trail of J-walking miscreants and people attempting to be known for something thats considered a black fly in the chardonnay of this boiling pot.

Amen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn, think im out of ideas now to get props ey. might try paint maybe see if that works?

pretty sure photos r posted for the enjoyment of them being viewed not as some sinister plan to gain props? and if u have a ms page dedicated to ur alter ego, isnt that pretttty much the same or just at bad as having ur shit being posted on here? well almost, seeing as it can be viewed by everyone that uses the site?

people painting day spots like the silos what can you honestly expect of course you stuff will be getting posted, from the huge sub culture of toys who think they booost there own graffit status by posting flicks of other more established writers. paint new spots or tracksides is the answer to solve this this!

without even knowing wat u write gein, i can promise you amuck has done more for perth graffiti then u ever would, not only does he burn, but he's been burning since the 80's! and everybody will agree with me!

a little respect wont go astray!

use2 instead of using ur sarcastic interent super powers to say shit, why dont u just respect the fact the guy doesnt wont his shit on this certain site, u obviolsy already kno he's work is posted elsewhere "for the enjoyment of them being viewed"!

my 2 cents...

if u paint outside ur house ur obviously looking for props, weather its viewed in person or whored on the net. but if the "artist" asked for his work not to be shown just show abit of respect and dont post them!

the certain piece mite be painted for magazine props thus not wanted them shown to the world b4 the magazine is released etc etc...

then again posting ur own work, u just get labelled a net writer, and searching for cheap props...

u can never win in the game that is "GRAFFITI"

lol chill out efay, u obviously didnt click the link ak posted, good one aha. but yeah i dont need to hear you back him up im talking to him not you. anyway i dont think i have posted ne shit of his anyway was just making a statement since it appeared odd that u can find amuck on various sites. oh yeah since when have i had super powers? amazing. seeya

Keep the bitch'n to the PM's turtle necked tossers.

If someone doesn't want their shit posted, PM the poster. If you don't want it posted don't paint such a blown up spot. If you want to get "internet props" from posting others work, fine then so be it - your choice. If you want to post your own work, okay, lovely.

If something happens you don't like, sort it out personally, don't bring it into this thread. If you wish to inform others on this thread that you don't want your work posted, fine but keep it to a fucking minimum and don't blow the announcement out of its respective proportion - obviously its going to start up the moaning and groaning if its said in an abusive manner.

Fucking shit.

Paint a popular day spot and what do you expect? Keeping it real enough to not have your pieces posted on 12oz but not so real that you don't monitor your cities thread to bitch when they are? For the cunts who asked I will keep it in mind when stealing flicks... which they all are...

The following are also stolen...

017yq5.jpg

018ng8.jpg

019fr7.jpg

021ga5.jpg

020xy1.jpg

022hn8.jpg

023xm3.jpg

024tz9.jpg

025zi2.jpg

027nd1.jpg

029po6.jpg