R EYE P ALOT17 KBT AFD

SmokeMarry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

Originally posted by i suck@Jan 20 2005, 07:19 PM

alot's a queer ass fag deserved to die he was a worthless piece of shit just like his crew let him rest with the worms forever

i didnt' know the nigga but this is a perfect example of what a pussy does... Makes a new name and then talks shit about a nigga that is dead and cant fend for himself no longer... show some fucking respect and better yet reveal yourself...

God bless the dead and buried nigga dont worry if u see god first tell him shit got worst i aint mad i know u representing the crue and i can picture u in heaven with a blunt and a brew fuck the world pain wuz a part of the game if u a baller money went as quick as it came , my rodels gone or they lokd in the pen str8 hustlas caught up in the wirlwind the other day i thought i saw my home boi thomas sayin shit dont stop nigga no pitty we all hoods n all we ever had wuz dreams money makin motherfukers plot scandalouse skeems in the gutter u learn to have a criminal mind i wuz addicted to tryin never ment to do time....GOD BLESS THE DEAD

:burn: :burn:

Big ups to King Kong....you posted some flix that i thought only i had. Its hard to look through this thread and not get emotional.

To my homey and warrior, save me a seat up there.

R.I.P ALOTZ 17..King By Trade..Brother That Chilled..Always Fucking Destroyed..Recognized The Real..Smashed All Toys..Good Fella