R EYE P ALOT17 KBT AFD

SmokeMarry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OVERLORD''04

A TRUE LEGEND WRITING HISTORY''ALWAYS IN MY HEART ''A TRUE INSPIRATION TO EVERY ONE OF US''YOUR LEGACY WILL ALWAYS LIVE ON.YOUR DEDICATION,YOUR LOYALTY,YOUR PATIENCE,YOUR MIND,YOUR CHARACTER,YOUR SPIRIT LIVES ON THROUGH ALL OF US.YOU'RE ONE IN A MILLION KID,I KNOW IT WASNT ALWAYS EASY,BUT YOU ALWAYS STAYED STRONG,ALWAYAS KEPT A SMILE,ALWAYS KEPT IT REAL''''''FROM THE INK IN MY SKIN TO YOUR SOUL IN MY HEART.....I LOVE YOU LIL HOMIE.....YOUR ALWAYS WITH ME''''REST IN PRIDE'''

SEVENTEEN''

FOREVER''

BEETLOVE''

REMEMBER''

ALOT''

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

everyone should be praying for thomas everyday. this shit is too fuct up i feel like hes gunna come back but the truth is hes gone. the only thing we can do is keep pushin his name and ask that hes in a better place. i know your looking out everynight man. we love you and will always feel incomplete without you. youll always be under my skin and on my mind. even though the crew died for a while its comin back. i hope your on top like a gfella. certo one love

• 2 weeks later...

im collecting flicks of his stuff, anything u have from blackbooks to pictures, hit me on pm's , dont sleep on this, other than that we're coming up on the one year anniversary of his death so keep him on your mind, and on the grind... family holler at me looks like they lifted my talkng ban on here i can get pm's again...

ALOT 17 4ever

Originally posted by incognita@Jan 26 2005, 05:46 PM

when your hero falls from grace

all fairy tales r uncovered

myths exposed and pain magnified

the greatest pain discovered

u taught me 2 be strong

but im confused 2 c u so weak

u said never 2 give up

and it hurts 2 c u welcome defeat

when ure hero falls so do the stars

and so does the perception of tomorrow

without my hero there is only

me alone 2 deal with my sorrow

your heart ceases 2 work

and your soul is not happy at all

what r u expected 2 do

when ure hero falls

rest in peace thomas...

That's the motha fucking KBTRUTH right there, or shall i say the BURNER!!! :king: