RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i love how everyone bums the fuck out of one of the worlds biggest sell outs, people were doing rats in funny positions long before banksy, and everyone does shit like he does (puttin shit on statues etc) just beacuse it doesnt make it into some book or newspaper doesnt mean banksys the man.

haha i love how everyone bums the fuck out of one of the worlds biggest sell outs' date=' people were doing rats in funny positions long before banksy, and everyone does shit like he does (puttin shit on statues etc) just beacuse it doesnt make it into some book or newspaper doesnt mean banksys the man.[/quote']

you are so wrong. stop hating. just because you aspire to something greater than any of your accomplishments doesn't mean bansky sold out. get a grip big guy, the jealousy will pass.

who's the jizz mop that thought the banksy isreal separation wall was legal. what an ass clown, of course it wasnt a commision, if you buy his latest book, waal and piece, you can read about it. do that before you say, oh yea its on a prison and its legal. fucks sake

pales-taxi-grab.jpg

this looks like the outside of a prison.. cause they got that watch tower.. or how ever you call it. (my opinion)

that aint a prison that's the wall on the Gaza strip that seperates israel from the west bank. Bansky painted a ton of really tight scenes on it. there is an article about it on the BBC website. Bansky is seriously one of the most innovative writers out there.

QUIT IT WITH THE BANKSY SHIT NO ONE CARES IF YOU HAD READ YOU WOULD REALISE THAT

hey man the next time i see one of your paintings in the Met, MOMA, Tate, Natural history museum or on the wall at the Gaza strips I'll start caring what you think about a writer who is 100x the man and writer you'll ever be.

definately not retarded.....cut your finger off immidiately and never post here again

Let me reiterate

some posts on this site need a little explanation

and I don't post unless it belongs somewhere

like IrishCarBombs said, I got flicks for days

THIS SPOT IS THE ENTRANCE TO A MAJOR BROOKLYN HIGHWAY

THAT'S WHY I TOOK THE FLICK WITH SOME CARS IN THE BACKGROUND TO EMPHASIZE THAT

MAJOR BROOKLYN HIGHWAY

SO THEY HAVE 6 FILLINS ON AN ENTRANCE TO A MAJOR BROOKLYN HIGHWAY WITH NO NOTICEABLE WAY THAT THEY GOT UP THERE

I WOULD CALL THAT RETARDED

ANYONE ELSE?