RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was not fucking leagal are you kidding me? they shot at him

actually thats not right...as long as ur not trying to climb or blow a hole in a wall...they dont give a shit what you do. theres a video of him doing another stencil on the wall in full daylight, with traffic going by, and soldiers watching him...

dayum i like the 1 in the huge ditch too' date=' or dam whatever that big thing is[/quote']

God where are all these ^tard fucks^ coming from. Read up on your history. Thats the Saber river peice. It was painted on the side of the Los Angeles River. Thats one of the biggest full color peices ever produced. If i remember correctly it took 83 gallons of paint... or maybe 183 idk

I'm going to Mexico for the weekend and I'll flick down there. I am baffled at how much destruction by one writer can be done down there. The one (or I believe it's only one) person who hit almost everything rooftop wise in Northern Mexico, is up everywhere. I was even going down the freeway in Mex and there was a huge at least fifty foot billboard that was blank except for the top. I literally pulled over to investagate and the support structre stops at about 30-35 ft up. That means he shimmed up about twenty feet, to hold one by one hand and bomb the whole way across which was at least another 50 feet across. NUTS! I'll post them probably tues. when i get back, it's something that has to be seen to be believed. Sorry for all the writing by the way. Now back to the flix...