-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slightly drunk@Mar 22 2005, 02:00 PM

Bump for Apex and Coupe the only heads that I saw more from on the street, than they painted at your chill spots.

Chill spots kill graffiti <---- chill spots turn it into art not graffiti post more graffiti I'de rather see that folk shit a page back, than see more legal spots.

> PS why did you rock a crown on your G gerl. what did you king? I could think of better candidates for king of columbus.

see the thing columbus is not the best place to bomb, try to bomb it like you would any other city (you know like wasteing mad markers and cans on one mission). youll get popped quicker then a virgins cherry, ask coupe he got pick up like 5 times in the 1 month he was here. plus the buff is harsh, but i also can think of better candidates then gerl to have a crown, ender and syfer would be my candidates

Originally posted by TucanSalmon+Mar 29 2005, 08:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TucanSalmon - Mar 29 2005, 08:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-slightly drunk@Mar 22 2005, 02:00 PM

Bump for Apex and Coupe the only heads that  I saw more from on the street, than they painted at your chill spots.

Chill spots kill graffiti <----  chill spots turn it into art not graffiti post more graffiti I'de rather see that folk shit a page back, than see more legal spots. 

> PS why did you rock a crown on your G gerl. what did you king?  I could think of better candidates for king of columbus.

see the thing columbus is not the best place to bomb, try to bomb it like you would any other city (you know like wasteing mad markers and cans on one mission). youll get popped quicker then a virgins cherry, ask coupe he got pick up like 5 times in the 1 month he was here. plus the buff is harsh, but i also can think of better candidates then gerl to have a crown, ender and syfer would be my candidates

[/b]

co signed, apex never got popped, and to all those people on here who think they can come to the cbus and take over without catching a fuzz bust, Id love to see you try.................

Originally posted by TucanSalmon+Mar 29 2005, 08:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TucanSalmon - Mar 29 2005, 08:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-slightly drunk@Mar 22 2005, 02:00 PM

Bump for Apex and Coupe the only heads that  I saw more from on the street, than they painted at your chill spots.

Chill spots kill graffiti <----  chill spots turn it into art not graffiti post more graffiti I'de rather see that folk shit a page back, than see more legal spots. 

> PS why did you rock a crown on your G gerl. what did you king?  I could think of better candidates for king of columbus.

[/b]

co signed, apex never got popped, and to all those people on here who think they can come to the cbus and take over without catching a fuzz bust, Id love to see you try.................

Originally posted by HIGHTOP+Mar 29 2005, 05:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HIGHTOP - Mar 29 2005, 05:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TucanSalmon@Mar 29 2005, 08:02 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-slightly drunk@Mar 22 2005, 02:00 PM

Chill spots kill graffiti <----   chill spots turn it into art not graffiti post more graffiti I'de rather see that folk shit a page back, than see more legal spots. 

[/b]

co-siggity signed...Ender's never been caught, suprisingly, but i've been to quite a few cities in the midwest especially and I've never seen the buff as bad as it is here in Columbus...the citizens here hate graffit with a passion...

are people really talking about columbus kings with out the mention of hery?

also...

the buff really isnt that bad here, maybe at chill walls and highway walls, or maybe the irate nieghborhood watch goes nuts now and then.

but you have to admit that there is some old shit riding in this city, even down town.

talk to anyone in chicago about a bad buff.

chicago does have a hard buff, but I think the amount of police that columbus has is much larger than the population they police.., its crazy its was like one cop for every five people..

I think ender is mos def one of the up and coming kings, among others..AND HE IS UP WAY MORE THAN HERY EVER WAS........

The object is not to get caught, and very few people can say they havent been caught at one time or another..Back in the day if you got caught you were wack, or straight slippin.. nowadays its like the in thing to say you been caught like 5 or 6 times..that dont impress me at all I dont care how much you get up....ITS ALL ABOUT LONGEVITY, TAKE YOUR TIME AND THINGS WILL FALL INTO PLACE...FUCK THE 1X......YOU GOTTA BE SMARTER SCOPE SPOTS, AND BE ON SOME JAMES BOND SHIT IF YOU WANNA BE KING OF CBUS...............

Originally posted by HIGHTOP@Mar 30 2005, 12:03 AM

chicago does have a hard buff, but I think the amount of police that columbus has is much larger than the population they police.., its crazy its was like one cop for every five people..

I think ender is mos def one of the up and coming kings, among others..AND HE IS UP WAY MORE THAN HERY EVER WAS........

The object is not to get caught, and very few people can say they havent been caught at one time or another..Back in the day if you got caught you were wack, or straight slippin.. nowadays its like the in thing to say you been caught like 5 or 6 times..that dont impress me at all I dont care how much you get up....ITS ALL ABOUT LONGEVITY, TAKE YOUR TIME AND THINGS WILL FALL INTO PLACE...FUCK THE 1X......YOU GOTTA BE SMARTER SCOPE SPOTS, AND BE ON SOME JAMES BOND SHIT IF YOU WANNA BE KING OF CBUS...............

bustown has got its vigilantes, Joe likes to hate you. werd to longevity, it's about being smart, researching your shit. cool to be popped? until you get the wrong judge and you get some time and you be thinking again, but you're thug if you get popped....

key too is to be picky with your hits around here, the right spot in plain spot can ride if you are strategic. and yeah, peeps sleep on downtown!

stay up! 4 life!

bla bla bla ok so we all know that bustown is shitty... can we get some flixs on this shit now!!!!!!!

why compar HERY AND ENDER they are cru so who gives a fuck

ender is just the nex genration to take over!!!! and hery (free hery) is also in jail!!!!!

but dont sleep on my boy...as far as getting pinch it sucks...( at least juged fifer is gone!!!!!) deal with that asshole!!!!!

later

your northern home boy....

Originally posted by uncle buck@Mar 30 2005, 07:41 PM

bla bla bla ok so we all know that bustown is shitty... can we get some flixs on this shit now!!!!!!!

ender is just the nex genration to take over!!!! and hery (free hery) is also in jail!!!!!

but dont sleep on my boy...as far as getting pinch it sucks...( at least juged fifer is gone!!!!!) deal with that asshole!!!!!

later

I AINT SLEEPING ON HERY AT ALL MY HOMEBOY GOT HIS CRUSH ON 4 SHO. AND I KNOW THEY ARE IN THE SAME CREW, BUT AS FAR AS A KING FOR TODAY I WOULD VOTE FOR NDR BEFORE HERY, JUST BECAUSE HE IS UP MORE NOW, AND HE IS SCOPING HIS SPOTS GOOD..

WOULD YOU CALL COUP A KING BECAUSE HE GOT UP ALOT, OR WOULD YOU CALL HIM A KING BECAUSE HE GOT PINCHED SO MANY TIMES???GOING TO JAIL DONT MAKE YOU A THUG, AND IF YOUR CLAIM TO FAME IS GETTING PINCHED THE MOST YOU AINT NO KING IN THE TRADITIONAL SENCE.........OH YEH FREE FKN HERY........DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN, MO FLIX PLEASE///////

CORE, , OR DELSO GOT MY VOTE FOR ALL TIME KINGS, AND UNTIL ONE OF THESE CATS IS CONSISTANT FOR 10+ YEARS, THEY AINT TAKING THAT CROWN...

Originally posted by HIGHTOP+Mar 30 2005, 08:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HIGHTOP - Mar 30 2005, 08:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-uncle buck@Mar 30 2005, 07:41 PM

later

I AINT SLEEPING ON HERY AT ALL MY HOMEBOY GOT HIS CRUSH ON 4 SHO. AND I KNOW THEY ARE IN THE SAME CREW, BUT AS FAR AS A KING FOR TODAY I WOULD VOTE FOR NDR BEFORE HERY, JUST BECAUSE HE IS UP MORE NOW, AND HE IS SCOPING HIS SPOTS GOOD..

WOULD YOU CALL COUP A KING BECAUSE HE GOT UP ALOT, OR WOULD YOU CALL HIM A KING BECAUSE HE GOT PINCHED SO MANY TIMES???GOING TO JAIL DONT MAKE YOU A THUG, AND IF YOUR CLAIM TO FAME IS GETTING PINCHED THE MOST YOU AINT NO KING IN THE TRADITIONAL SENCE.........OH YEH FREE FKN HERY........DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN, MO FLIX PLEASE///////

CORE, , OR DELSO GOT MY VOTE FOR ALL TIME KINGS, AND UNTIL ONE OF THESE CATS IS CONSISTANT FOR 10+ YEARS, THEY AINT TAKING THAT CROWN...

[/b]

MO FLICKS PLEASE

my dude ether is from chicago and so am i. the buff is much harder out there and they have mroe cops than columbus, however columbus i am not super framiluar with but ether mentioned that they did have alotta cops out, but near the university. cats get up none the less such as hery and nerd... i seen them up when i was out there in some hot spots. columbus's streets are pretty baren but shit rides real nice there compared to alotta cities i dunno wtf u all are talking abotu like its nuts to paint there yea be careful but man yall aint pushing graff to the extent it could be pushed there... props to the cats who are doign shit out there, u all know who u are but for real post some graff not some gay permission wall shit... and chill spot shit i wanna see bombing. pretty much form this site it looks like ohio's graff scene consists of a permission wall in dayton where cats liek to flex belton colors... there are alot of nice cities with dope graff such as cleveland and cinnci, i wanna see some IOK, BHS, DROIDS shit like for real, ohio has alotta underrated writters and hopefully they can catch a spot light.

Originally posted by cecs@Mar 30 2005, 04:03 PM

pretty much form this site it looks like ohio's graff scene consists of a permission wall in dayton where cats liek to flex belton colors...

I wouldn't go as far to say that. If you go to Cincy, Clevo, or Columbus, there is a lotta graff, not just brilliant pieces, but there's a lot of street shit. Alotta well-known writers come through Ohio a lot...they know whats up...