-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TucanSalmon@Mar 22 2005, 06:55 AM

the weather is windy, but im gettin a little mack on at the chill and street spots, im waiting for a nice night to get some some metal though, MTA has been gettin up down here, and trying someones attention, be cool to hook something up. ill bring back flicks though.

say word,,,get dem flickies hit me off wit some doubles....

look for that osu jersey you was talkin about while your out thur, and whatever else you can get on the trade tip....

Just saw scam in your whip, thats kinda scury, watch yo ass main (no homo)........

Im trying to get back to that one spot like tommorrow, I hope its not gone yet...............

Hit me up when you get back in town................

REPRESENT YO CLIQUE............................

Originally posted by TucanSalmon@Mar 21 2005, 11:55 PM

the weather is windy, but im gettin a little mack on at the chill and street spots, im waiting for a nice night to get some some metal though, MTA has been gettin up down here, and trying someones attention, be cool to hook something up. ill bring back flicks though.

werd! def bring some flickage. bustowns walls are begging these days! did a quick forest green, sulfur green(kryptonite like) jawn last evening. stay up!

now for some flickage from c-town

core_3_20.05_008.jpg.c3a0cd92c052f5267e4ddeb51614b850.jpg