-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

faded .. crow the hover was 3 doors down about a month later ..therefore I did not go over it <at all> ever

I would like to take the rest of this instant reply box to say the following things

1 thumbs up columbus

2 senester I count more than two tones when i look at the flick you posted but really they could have painted those black and white and killed that spot with their letters

3 all you need is some blunts and krylon

The real question is can people get as pumped to paint as when they are competing against other writers.

4 reguardless of how much I might dispize anyone posting on this page or any of the painters in ohio I'm glad people are painting as much as they are . So if you are doing the damn thing give yourself a pat on the back even if you arent that good but want to get better .

i over reacted when i saw my name in your quote crow, from slightly drunk and took offense, becuase im on the edge right now, peace to those who might have been offened, or names mentined and others mouthing over nothing and trying to get me to give a hateful response,. bi polar shit. also lets stop fighting over spots and stop bringin beef to a place where it is just talk (the net) bring it too the street, not behind a screen. trained 4 combat

Originally posted by slightly drunk@Jan 30 2006, 04:45 AM

faded .. crow the hover was 3 doors down about a month later ..therefore I did not go over it <at all> ever

I would like to take the rest of this instant reply box to say the following things

1 thumbs up columbus

2 senester I count more than two tones when i look at the flick you posted but really they could have painted those black and white and killed that spot with their letters

3 all you need is some blunts and krylon

The real question is can people get as pumped to paint as when they are competing against other writers.

4 reguardless of how much I might dispize anyone posting on this page or any of the painters in ohio I'm glad people are painting as much as they are . So if you are doing the damn thing give yourself a pat on the back even if you arent that good but want to get better .

word to that

faded    ..  crow the hover was 3 doors down about a month later ..therefore I did not go over it <at all>  ever 

1 thumbs up columbus 

2 senester  I count more than two tones when i look at the flick you posted but really they could have painted those black and white and killed that spot with their letters

3 all you need  is some blunts and krylon 

4 reguardless of how much I might dispize anyone posting on this page or any of the painters in ohio I'm glad people are painting as much as they are . So if you are doing the damn thing give yourself a pat on the back even if you arent  that good but want to get better .

word to that,

1 thumbs up cleveland

2 true

3 for sure when do you not have krylon and some trees

4 couldnt have said it better myself, ohio is blowin up

Originally posted by CROW RA+Jan 30 2006, 05:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CROW RA - Jan 30 2006, 05:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MrSirius@Jan 29 2006, 09:25 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-MrSirius@Jan 28 2006, 09:25 PM

hey crow, at least those flicks dont look like everyone elses,besides there is no reason to hot all the flickes on this pageare heat. also bak and 4c(and know true ohio history sano ring any bells? i wonder is hal of you cats have even met him ) are fire and has cleveland on lock real reconigze real dont hate man.

also i dont see why you had to bash nus and bak, but whut eves

eazy there son!!!!

I KNOW WHO SANO IS! I WAS WALKING THE LINE TAKING PICTURES OF ALL THE CST CRUE'S WORK ON THE EAST SIDE AND THE WEST SIDE BACK IN 1990 DONT TRY PULLING THE I DONT KNOW CLEVE GRAF HISTORY SHIT. I have mad old flix of old clev graff .....

go back 2 yer hip hop life and get a clue you dont know me so dont act like u do!!!!! :haha:

[/b]

lol why U mad BACK TO THE FLICKS, SOMETIMES ITS NOT ABOUT ALL THE COLORS ITS ABOUT THE LETTERS.