-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by slightly drunk@Jan 26 2006, 12:12 AM

NUS ='S FIRE !!!!

wishing it were summer

csx worker would you care to clarify what it is you think bullshit about this forum go back to puregraff

hidemilk.jpg

HUMM IF I REMBER YOU GUYS WENT OVER HOVER ON THESES DOORSz!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU REMBER THAT!!????? HUHH?//? REMBER THAT DID WE FLIP OUT NO! SO STOP YER TRIP SON! :gaga:

hey crow, at least those flicks dont look like everyone elses,besides there is no reason to hot all the flickes on this pageare heat. also bak and 4c(and know true ohio history sano ring any bells? i wonder is hal of you cats have even met him ) are fire and has cleveland on lock real reconigze real dont hate man.

Originally posted by MrSirius@Jan 28 2006, 09:25 PM

hey crow, at least those flicks dont look like everyone elses,besides there is no reason to hot all the flickes on this pageare heat. also bak and 4c(and know true ohio history sano ring any bells? i wonder is hal of you cats have even met him ) are fire and has cleveland on lock real reconigze real dont hate man.

also i dont see why you had to bash nus and bak, but whut eves

sayno is also a writer from dayton, springfield area also

pretty nice steel hitta (not the same guy). What up with Wizard, and all his homies??

now that you mention, what are some of the other writers getting up before sano, og cst??what what..

history class

break em off drunkard""