-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

Originally posted by MrSirius+Jan 29 2006, 09:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrSirius - Jan 29 2006, 09:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MrSirius@Jan 28 2006, 09:25 PM

hey crow, at least those flicks dont look like everyone elses,besides there is no reason to hot all the flickes on this pageare heat. also bak and 4c(and know true ohio history sano ring any bells? i wonder is hal of you cats have even met him ) are fire and has cleveland on lock real reconigze real dont hate man.

also i dont see why you had to bash nus and bak, but whut eves

[/b]

eazy there son!!!!

I KNOW WHO SANO IS! I WAS WALKING THE LINE TAKING PICTURES OF ALL THE CST CRUE'S WORK ON THE EAST SIDE AND THE WEST SIDE BACK IN 1990 DONT TRY PULLING THE I DONT KNOW CLEVE GRAF HISTORY SHIT. I have mad old flix of old clev graff .....

go back 2 yer hip hop life and get a clue you dont know me so dont act like u do!!!!! :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shut the fuck up. aint nobody responded to you cause aint no explaination needed. i was hopin youd drop it, take a clue, i dont wanna chat online with you. youre toyin yourself by tryin to contact fools. paintin the same wall dont make us buddies......buddy

burners? prodo? dont make me post the flick youre talkin about.

if you had a piece there, then youd know what you went over.

if your from bustown, then youd know we take spots back.

youre barkin up the wrong fuckin tree.