-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

As you all can see "Jabari Daniels" is out of the game for trying to call me out (Which I believe is the second or third time under different names.) I'm letting all you fucks get your crying to eachother out of your system this past week and that's why I haven't been doing shit about it. I figure if you all call eachother bitches, hos and whatever else you rap kids use to demean, you'll eventually get tired. How many more pages are we going to ruin? What do we have now 5-6? Peace out "Jabari" I'll keep doing my abstract canvasses while you talk big things and never make them happen. P.S. You're only mad because you can't afford one. Way to tell me how to do my job by the way, when you're one of three or four that cause ALL the shit in here.

With that being said; Mind@ease, Celt, Dru-nkkid, whoever else. Let it go or more people are out and eventually I'll just shut the page down. And the first person that talks shit about me threatening to shut the page down again is gone for good. I'll see you krazy phat taggerz tonight. Let's see if we can all hug it out by then.

-Lost 113 OTR WYS

*One last thing...

Talk to me about this "Real Hiphop Graffiti"?

I was out crushing fools in emcee battles all through the 90's right before I went out and crushed their surrounding neighborhood with style.

Where were you??? Probably at home, finishing your homework and getting ready for bedtime.

I was born and raised in these streets we all paint, living the life in the golden era of real hiphop...Not some suburban transplant like some people who frequent this site.

This ain't no comeback, I've never left.

There's fresh paint and ink popping up from me all the time.

I've taken some steps back and scaled down over the years because I'm a GROWN ASS MAN with a real life, not some smoked-out manchild who has no identity outside of graffiti.

I've got almost 20 years in this scene...Holler back when you do.

Why am I even justifying against this fool? You cats doing your thing know the deal.

-Respect to those here who deserve it.

• Like 1

No ones sweatin the dumb shit anyways these cats just talktalktalk like they are some shit, i have personally called you out both publicly and privately, offered to rock you anyway you want it. You musta got lost those 5 times on your way to cleveland. First it was halloween, then it was xmas, then the first of the year..

i mean i know its hard to find a real city on the map when you live in a fucking college/cow town

youre so fucking tough you can beat up on a criket but when some real motherfuckers who didnt give a fuck about your faggot graffiti came along and just wanted to put you in a coma for flappin that mouth you took a big fucking step back, made it seem like you were gonna do something then never contacted any of us again.

and no one cares if shut down a thread full of fucking faggots. inb4 OH NOO BAN

• Like 1

Lost I would enjoy a good old fashion rap battle 40 oz to tag sesh I'm not being sacastic* I still enjoy those activitys Ima get at you next time I'm up north I got a gang of art that needs framed with the wood grain grip if you still fuck with that also I would enjoy seein flicks of the characters you did in cap enjoyd those as a child and some Otr prodos I enjoy the states history not just my cities part of the game I feel like is dead in the younger genertion except for a handfull of awesome Lil dudes aka if it's older than a couple years let it ride paint somewhere else

• Like 1

Haha that gold ECHES was probably my favorite piece by him. Shit got dissed by some kid gettin paint outta the garage tool rack, though. I threw rocks at it, spelling "FUCKING CUNT TOY" or some shit. :lol: Should fix that shit.

Aw who got flicks of that halloween piece? I love the H on that shit.

ANON LEVEL

is anyone interested in that old salvation army? I feel like that would be a chill spot once you got in, but it has respirator warnings on the doors. It could be to keep us and squatters out, but I'm not sure.

hell yeah, I'm goin in there tonight. meet me in back around midnight.

come alone.

hell yeah, I'm goin in there tonight. meet me in back around midnight.

come alone.

:lol: I'm gonna pass. Sounds etch a sketch. That spots dope though, like last year there was a pile of old toys and popped basketballs in the empty lot next to it. It's got like some DANE and maybe AWAL tags on one side, and some toy shit on the other. I haven't been up there in mad long though.

Lost I would enjoy a good old fashion rap battle 40 oz to tag sesh I'm not being sacastic* I still enjoy those activitys Ima get at you next time I'm up north I got a gang of art that needs framed with the wood grain grip if you still fuck with that also I would enjoy seein flicks of the characters you did in cap enjoyd those as a child and some Otr prodos I enjoy the states history not just my cities part of the game I feel like is dead in the younger genertion except for a handfull of awesome Lil dudes aka if it's older than a couple years let it ride paint somewhere else

For sure. Holler at me next time you're around.