-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
TAGGING BARNS SON. GANGSTER. rolling blunts, hennessey and a pair of air maxi pads! Shitty sketches!!!! THUG SHIT. please kill yourself. plz. close the thread.

hahah if u only knew what that barn was u woulndt be talkin. i dont see u posting shit. i think its funny that u automatically assumed i was GANGSTER lol. if u only knew. ur the e-thug. get a life and stop stalking these threads. so post something insted of runnin ur fingers over a keyboard all day THUG. go back to ur xbox and ps3 threads.

Yah hold on I gotta run to TJ maxx and get some new makaveli threads so i can take some pics of me and my shoes and bongs and 40 bottles and stuff. I got some tractors and some plywood panels i been practicing on in the basement too. gimme an hour. Here is my newest tagz. all stock tips bro I don't need a fat cap or nothin.

april034.jpg

Mr.Haps, you are not a graffiti writer. Please refrain from expressing your holier than thou opinion until you have done atleast one street spot fill in or catch a tag besides at carabar

Nice Air maxs, mrhaps just mad he can only afford sketchers. Yall wanna see the goods? Lemme get back to you. Ps- don't dry snitch on yourself, postin big bag of weed= nono

Ahhh fuck here we go haps aka never did shit there's a reason desto and other cats have live in person punkd the shit outta ya if it wernt for me being boys with rasko desto prolly would have whopped your monkey ass and yes toy children you have to pay dues before blowin shit up it makes it hot for everyone what y'all think skip over fills staightletters markertags ect and go right for the big boy shit noooo I'm with druske on that y'all toys keep thy shit up round here I will go to your house and beat your dad the fuck up. I'll upload some Rila and bazuka soon to make up for this I always do:)

I'd be the first to admit I don't live some super graff life. It's not really that deep doods. 12 years ago i enjoyed tagging and throws and stuff. I painted lots of freights by myself before they were super kewl on the internet. Painted for fun, for myself. Now I'd rather not get arrested on some pointless stuff. I like to piece every now and then with some nice guys for fun, not to get daps or hump chicks or impress some goofy scene.

I'd be the first to admit I don't live some super graff life. It's not really that deep doods. 12 years ago i enjoyed tagging and throws and stuff. I painted lots of freights by myself before they were super kewl on the internet. Painted for fun, for myself. Now I'd rather not get arrested on some pointless stuff. I like to piece every now and then with some nice guys for fun, not to get daps or hump chicks or impress some goofy scene.

thumb_smiley-vault-signs-018.gif

Your sooooooooo dope cuz you painted fr8s before they were "kewl" mufucka, the majority of writers don't give a shit about trains, if they did they would be covered with toy shit, which they're not, or you would see a lot mor people up on them, which you don't. Yea fr8s are gettin painted more now then say in the 90s but a vast majority of rail cars do not have graffiti on them. I don't know about you but I'm around trains all day every day and I like seeing graffiti on them

Haps dude you fell off i tried to holla tried to get you out

Sooo many times and you acted too cool with me..so imma have to

Side with lev and smoke..you cant get on this site like delete the site drop

Some hate then fallback..you painred what 30 40'freights in Newark ohio..

And some chill spots in cols that dont exist anymore

Sorry doggy but thats not alot of freights..and the walls you painted here

Were pussy..yea you can burn but you dont ever paint

I know alot of fools like you. But the diff between u and them is they

Dont talk shit..you r not relevent here anymore unless you paint graffiti

On a regular basis not 1-2 pieces a year fuckoutta here..i painted 20-30 pieces in 2010

And that is not shit..you sir painted 2-5..you have been cut..clean out your locker run your

Paint..and just get into fine arts or whayever it is you do now.

Stay getting punked out dont talk shit unless your prepared to

Deal with it..

Again another case of a sidewinder

You started in what 2005ish maybe 04'. Just passing the 5 year rule yourself??

Battle someone or shut up