-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
.. YO! JUST A SIDE THOUGHT, BUT...... THE PASSING OF MY HOMEBOY PERCH, HOPEFULLY SHOWS HOW PRECIUOS LIFE IS, EVEN IN GRAFFITTI. HEIST, PHRITE, RANGER, COUNTLESS OTHERS AND NOW PERCH. WE NEED TO TRY AND FIND A WAY TO SQUASH OUR DIFFERENCES AND HELP MOVE THE ARTFORM FORWARD. WE CAN DO IT, BUT IT TAKES A LEVEL OF UNITY. ALL WE GOT IS US IN THE BIG SCHEME OF THINGS, THERE IS ENOUGH RIDING AGAINST US ALL, WHY NOT UNITE AND FIGHT BACK AGAINST WHATS OPPRESSING THE ARTFORM. MY HEART THOUGHTS GO OUT TO HIS CREW, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HIS FAMILY. BUMP PERCH 4 LIFE!!!!!!! :(

fer real lets all join together.us against them.we could do alot of damage as one giant graffiti collective.squash all beef.whole city bombin.crews of 75+ killin shit in one night.bomb a buiildin all the way around over night instead of a wall.RIP PERCH.your shit is amazing and have looked up to yer style man.floating above us all in cleveland and is our guardian angel of my can control now . bump all lost artist from this world that passed with a dying passion for graff. fuck the law, lets take this city over everyone.put yer egos aside and lets look at the bigger picture.imagine a city covered in paint.everywhere.and the cops cant do shit cause they are out numbered every day and night.for every thing they buff lets get 45 more that day.much love

Being a skater for 24 of my 34 years , it always hurts to see a brother skater go so soon . I never knew ya' , but I've met many of younger dudes skating in and around Cleveland . Amazing talent , which no one on here could ever deny .

Rest In Power PERCH .

StickerPowell12.gif

i never met him, but was honored when i was asked to rock his name in memorial today.

dude was starting to get really good. i had no idea he wrote so many different names - turned out he was a whole crew of people in himself! respect - that goes beyond all boundaries.

now i am -$0.02. dag.

-g

..yeah he was. it was a honor to meet you also bro!!