-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

see youre confused motherfuckers just dont care.. Not speaking for spoons but every OG GRAFFITI slayer whos talked shit on here, you go look at their fucking facebooks and its a clown shoes pussy who would get choked the fuck out

It fucking sucks finding out who dudes are that way, looking at heads that i looked up to, like oh this dude fucking kills it; a few years down the line going over the same writers, cuz you found out that in real life they are like 130 lbs and are a bunch of scene fags. This website made me lose so much respect for so many people, just by finding out who they are..

Its fucked up that some people think you should "respect them" solely on what they painted, and not whether or not they could win a fight against your sister.

If you suffer from the sickness as you call it

then how do you manage to quit??

And just become a fan but not a coach

Please explain

you must be a benchwarmer

even if i just paint 1 nce a week thats 52 pieces a year

i write on something everyday

trust and believe i will be up in them nursing homes too..lol

see youre confused motherfuckers just dont care.. Not speaking for spoons but every OG GRAFFITI slayer whos talked shit on here, you go look at their fucking facebooks and its a clown shoes pussy who would get choked the fuck out

It fucking sucks finding out who dudes are that way, looking at heads that i looked up to, like oh this dude fucking kills it; a few years down the line going over the same writers, cuz you found out that in real life they are like 130 lbs and are a bunch of scene fags. This website made me lose so much respect for so many people, just by finding out who they are..

Its fucked up that some people think you should "respect them" solely on what they painted, and not whether or not they could win a fight against your sister.

Funny thing is, you talk all this shit like youre some seasoned vet and your fallin mad short

First off, you're checkin out other mens facebooks. It dont take no scientist to know that's some ol fag shit (plus you say shit like "omg, Irl, IMO " and all sorts of other young girlish slang, so I wouldn't be talkin bout Lil sisters either)

Second, you got to be kiddin me tryin to judge a book by it's cover in this game. You think cause motherfuckers wear and do what they want, that that means they ain't capable of hurtin you? Ha I could literally wear some clown shoes and knock a motherfucker out or leave em leakin. Think anything I'm wearins gonna stop me?

I know you ain't talkin about me, but still, tryin to size someone up via facebook is a big mistake

Ps I hate to burst your bubble, but like 90% of you're famous hero writers would break your heart if you knew they were all trust fund rich boy art school fags)

Funny thing is, you talk all this shit like youre some seasoned vet and your fallin mad short

First off, you're checkin out other mens facebooks. It dont take no scientist to know that's some ol fag shit (plus you say shit like "omg, Irl, IMO " and all sorts of other young girlish slang, so I wouldn't be talkin bout Lil sisters either)

word speaking of gay shit with men am i the only dude you ask for their phone number on here?, or its like a circlejerk thing?

If you suffer from the sickness as you call it

then how do you manage to quit??

And just become a fan but not a coach

Please explain

you must be a benchwarmer

even if i just paint 1 nce a week thats 52 pieces a year

i write on something everyday

trust and believe i will be up in them nursing homes too..lol

well thats incredibly incriminating. if you have the sickness in your blood you cant cure it you can only try to suppress it as much as possible and remain completely silent about it. because you know you are in it for the long haul. get it?

i dont ever break the law.

[quote=mind@ease;7712921

Ps I hate to burst your bubble, but like 90% of you're famous hero writers would break your heart if you knew they were all trust fund rich boy art school fags)

thats not true if you revere real mother fuckers. real recognize real. thats why this wholecar only train scene doesnt impress me.

facebook is also for halfway crooks.

if youare official im positive you dont have a facebook at all. i promise you can still get pussy without facebook. i promise.

You Talk shit and are scared to give me your number, and you're seriously tryin to call me gay?!

Haha this dude said "OMG" and "i'm gonna put a gun in your face" in the same sentence, like that was gonna scare somebody?!

I swear, fools lurkin on facebook and friend requestin fools and blockin me when I say I aint ya friend fuck off hahaha, y'all kids these days....

Edit: I feel you HB, nekst is a trust fund kid but dude crushes and I've heard stories of him holdin his name down. Lots of the biggest writers in the country are rich, or artfags or scenester kids. Doesn't mean they're soft

And I know a shitload of heavyweight official writers with facebook. You just don't put yourself on blast

You Talk shit and are scared to give me your number, and you're seriously tryin to call me gay?!

Haha this dude said "OMG" and "i'm gonna put a gun in your face" in the same sentence, like that was gonna scare somebody?!

Point me to the omg in this message you soft ass bitch

Sorry im not in the habit of giving strange men on the internet my phone number, as you obviously are. Think i need you fucking fags calling me private? We dont give a fuck about you or your dumbass graffiti club.

Funny you didnt mention alot being a little fucking scene pussy in that little ragefit

Somehow i feel once you have a pistol pointed at you your whole tone would change. This aint highschool assclown, Im 26, kid

also cute that kid with the fucking @ sign in his name is complaining about abbreviations on the internet. Guess you didnt know your boyfriend called mob and said he didnt want none

Edit: I feel you HB, nekst is a trust fund kid but dude crushes and I've heard stories of him holdin his name down. Lots of the biggest writers in the country are rich, or artfags or scenester kids. Doesn't mean they're soft

And I know a shitload of heavyweight official writers with facebook. You just don't put yourself on blast

nah B thats not what im sayin.

1 is it your business airing out the financial status of nekst's family.

2 is that even true and at what point in the chain of gossip did u hear that (rhetorical)

3. my point was, there are mad OG's that write graffiti that dont have trust funds....some do bids for other shit and keep it movin when they get out. some arent afraid of blood or jailtime, others are just wisegods whose work you respect based on the movement of their actions, and not necessarily their finished, photoshopped works on 12oz.

like opie said, it aint the result its the release.

a lot of the dudes i respect... i base that on their means, not their ends. thats how u know they in it for the love.

i got one in mind right now, whose white out tags are more moving than every wholecar ive seen in this thread. no offense.

rip. the king is dead. hes dead. hes dead.

also regarding facebook.

facebook doesnt make u "soft"

it makes u insecure..

and regarding "just dont put yourself on blast"

check it...

imagine how fucked up shit is going to be in 25 years... with the T word, shrinking privacy rights and an ever growing population of sheep willing to give up their liberties for an illusion of safety...

everything u ever said on the internet has been saved. if you have IT in you, then you will be doin something shady in 25 years.... why would u ever want a facebook? i mean are we really breaking the law or just pretending to get props from sissies? im guilty of this, just for speaking on 12oz prophet. but you will never catch me putting my slave name and number with a bunch of pictures of me and all the people that i know.

im sure you will all get over this fad in the following years, and you will feel silly for participating in the first place. but i assure you , you can get laid, and you can have real friends without a facebook.

You guys should friend me on Facebook.

Nigga.

(Had to keep it rail.)

Also, I'm liking that last Hoer piece.

I can almost see some "Lost" influence in those letters.

Better stop it before I kill you and junk.

Actually, if it's true...I'm flattered, No homo.

• Like 1