-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
real ohio graffiti is not only painting legals

real ohio graffiti is shit talking at this point and weak disses

but if you had been painting more than 2 or 3 years you would know who those flicks are from and you would show some respect I dont have to shove it in your face or nothing... but out there people know who vesh wand kelp and anyone else in tm7 are and they have never heard of you nor would they care.. thanks to them and a few others from Ohio we're on the map

here you go again assuming all types of shit, i can tell you personally this dude has been painting more than just 2-3 years, has more skill recognition and respect than youve had in your 10+ years of painting.

do you think anyone really feeds into the shit you say on here and actually believes it?

WE put ohio on the map, traveling, painting trains, writing OUR crew name and OHIO next to our shit.

real ohio graffiti is shit talking at this point and weak disses

the only one talkin is you motherfucker. you say shit talkin like were some punks who run our mouths. Ive called you SO many fuckin times tryin to get you to come out yer hiding place and man the fuck up. So has Dru.

I sat and listen to you on the phone like "ok ok, I'll fight Druid, but Im not fightin nobody if that Desto dude is there"

haha, smart lil faggot.

itd be funny if you were just too pussy to fight, but the fact that youll make plans to fight then bail, hide, not answer your phone, makes it 10x worse

you graffiti is wack, you aint got no spine, lil jellyfish pussy mufucka, I dont know how you even call yourself a man

• Like 1