-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Ok. 2 things...

1. Stop bumping wack writers. Crow sucks, seer sucks and webs sucks. The number of freights youve painyed will never make up for those busted straights or yalls tiny chubbies. You suck now and forever.

2. Youre all white stop saying nigga. This is ohio not kentucky.

And stop bumping out of towners, sym isnt from here let his state floss on him we have more talent anyway.

hahahahhaahhaha...

actin like you know..

go bench for a day. tell me if you see a whole line without seeing one of the 3..

Yeah i don't really have a problem with you, i been over it. If sonning me is saying 2 or 3 times "i know ya'll can burn me but I got heart"... then yeah that happened.

no, I said "you think you can run your mouth on the Internet cause you think you won't see me. Well here I am, say somethn bitch Ima knock you out"

and you said "no no dude I'm sorry no beef please, I'll watch my mouth from now on"

then I explained to you that your little graffiti career of biting raskoe and actin like a king when you neverhit a street spot don't mean shit, and that you're graffiti career will never stack up to mine.

That's what happened. Know what else happened? You. Just earned yourself a assbeating. Next time I won't let you back down like the ho you are, and when everyone else asks me go leave you alone cause your a bitch from the country, ima just go ahead and ignore it and beat your fuckin ass.

This is why I got a problem with you. You act tough online, but your a defensless little bitch in person. Laugh now son, you will cry later

-for the record, syms is an Ohio native, and that throw is ALOT 17 RIP

shut the fuck up with all that bullshit. the only thing that matters is who your cool with. doesnt matter about skills or anything. if your cool with a certain bunch of people then your good. but if your not, even tho you can burn doesnt matter. this graffiti scene is fucking stupid. get up and fuck the rest. bump crow cuz he makes frieghts fun with his antics. and bump the rest for puting in work . just got there not 17 color burners w.e they got the numbers that most dont.

bump crow. bump webs. baskin robins got 31 flavors, and you dont have to like em all. eat yours and shut up. just cause you eat moosetracks doesnt mean cookie dough sucks.

soon as im done smoking on this, im headin to kroger. gone and made myself hungry.

try being in the yard all high and fun, seeing an e2e that says "dont be a flirt girl lift your skirt," and not enjoying that.