-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok. 2 things...

1. Stop bumping wack writers. Crow sucks, seer sucks and webs sucks. The number of freights youve painyed will never make up for those busted straights or yalls tiny chubbies. You suck now and forever.

2. Youre all white stop saying nigga. This is ohio not kentucky.

And stop bumping out of towners, sym isnt from here let his state floss on him we have more talent anyway.

Ok. 2 things...

1. Stop bumping wack writers. Crow sucks, seer sucks and webs sucks. The number of freights youve painyed will never make up for those busted straights or yalls tiny chubbies. You suck now and forever.

And stop bumping out of towners, sym isnt from here let his state floss on him we have more talent anyway.

well good morning sunshine, i dont think many people have a problem with a sym flick being posted up in here. i remember when i joined this site it was nothing but gamble,cern,syms,ridle,crow,arel all the droids heads,IOK, and anyone else who was up on freights. so stop jaw jackin and get your ass out of your momma crib, her eharmony date is coming over.

Ok. 2 things...

yo not all of of are white there are some black people on this thread also.im black my nigga.;) ;) ;)

Ok. 2 things...

So let me get this straight...... if you cant paint a 20 color burner, you suck at graffiti?

Why dont you go ahead and shut the fuck up, Crows been doin graffiti since you were 6 years old (and I say that assuming your in your late twenties) and SEER kills people for your safety.

Go find Mister Blunt, you two fags can sit and have a tea party and act like your the authority on graffiti

Oh, and to say Webs is wack.... Im pretty sure you aint foolin anybody with that one son....

let him talk spit. hes the guy who goes out and looks at a few cars every two months not like any of us freight heads who bench for days straight just takin flicks. i may not paint but i have my respect and when someone jawjacks about real dudes putting in real work its just bitchassness.

its a respect thing. i benched over 70 trains last weekend. every 4 cars was a crow piece it seemed like. i dont care about burners or throw ups or shitty pieces, its about getting the name out there to the other writers so they know whats going on with out having to get on 12oz. just saying i would rather see 200 crow pieces off one line then only see 4 burners on 6 lines. ya feel. i dont bench to see empty panels i want to see painted steel. ya dig?

So let me get this straight...... if you cant paint a 20 color burner, you suck at graffiti?

Go find Mister Blunt, you two fags can sit and have a tea party and act like your the authority on graffiti

I been nothing but nice lately. I thought we agreed to stop the bickering. Quit telling people you son'd me outside of a bar.

I been nothing but nice lately. I thought we agreed to stop the bickering. Quit telling people you son'd me outside of a bar.

we didn't agree to anything, you agreed you wouldn't run your mouth anymore

I did son you motherfucker. I tried to box you and you refused, said sorry, tried involving your boy, and still backed down

and yea, I've noticed you been keepin yerself in check lately. I'd keep that up

• Like 1