-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

GET FUCKIN WASTED AN FUCK HOERs TONIGHT there is no VERB that can HIDE ALOT of GERLs from MILKin their BERFy SHUCKS all over your mouth. What the HEK is that a MAK trying to act liike he has anything CEPS a fat PORK and he PRAES he has the ENDER to WRECKs the biggest HOE in the citys snatch. we know ENZ is packin KILOS an goes to church cause hes a SENR but like the greek god EROS he is a sexual master. we all know even tho you are BEZAR you can still go AWAL and escape from the WEBs like a giant CROW and get on the LEVEL and pour that 40 of JUSE. but dont make a CRIK because thats a DONE move and youll be OVER in a second. so get off the TIP of my TEMS cause you a GERK. you know the HOME TEAM GOTS MOE DIGITS an they POKE mad hoes, so drink on st patties ill you get DIZER an you feel like your blazin hot spots or your a true king only or get with your own GENRE and ace the EKZAM but dont get LOST in the game.

haha good one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
rodman with the win. lol.

fuck american rice beers. Drink Leinenkugel. Have a Killians haha.

get cha beer knowledge up.

PSA supplied by the folks of County Claire, Ireland.

american rice beers? killians is now brewed by COORS. and leinenkugel is OWNED by MILLER.

fuck outta here with your idiot ass beer knowledge.

stay the fuck outta this thread.

no, i was talking about beer, not business first off so i dont care what company brewed it, its about the drink.

nigga is about to start beer talk with a former assist. brewmaster. the main "filler" ingred. in most light beers like coors, bud light, miller high life, keystone, natty, etc. is rice cause its cheaper than real hopps and barley and produces a cleaner looking drink, which is hard to do cause impurities stand out in pale colored beers like the aforementioned.

thusly, those beers are actually closer to saki, being a rice bases alcoholic beverage. the reinheitsgebot wouldnt even consider that garbage beer. have an ice cold creamy dark....

no, i was talking about beer, not business first off so i dont care what company brewed it, its about the drink.

thusly, those beers are actually closer to saki, being a rice bases alcoholic beverage. the reinheitsgebot wouldnt even consider that garbage beer. have an ice cold creamy dark....

welp, you were talking about shittty american beers and Leinenkugel and Killians ARE shitty american beers.

people think they're being worldly when they drink they're IMPORTS but not alot of people realize that Budweiser owns Stella, Hoegaarden, Becks, Bass, Rolling Rock and a heap of others.

stick to micro-brews. or make that shit yourself. Fuck giant beer corporations.

i also worked at a brewery.