-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

didn't alot just get put down in pbj? unless he's not reppin ht anymore? wouldn't that make crik in an affiliated crew of pbj? sounds unorganized..

crik ain't ht anymore, dude assumed he was in that crew and started repping then got the boot.

Even if that wasn't the case, who are you to question how my crew operates?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

crik started ht, everyone dropped it, MAYBE 2-3 might put it up but i doubt it. Ht was for hometeam like in a basketball game and out of town writers were the away team. cleveland heads have held it down long before you know what graffiti was and it was the COOL thing to do on little chat rooms. none of you kiddos know your history in so many ways and i dont have the time or patience to sit on here for days to try to tell you whats really going on , so stay in the dark and stay on here were you belong because remember INTERNET IS WHAT GRAFFITI IS ALL ABOUT!!!!

crik started ht, everyone dropped it, MAYBE 2-3 might put it up but i doubt it. Ht was for hometeam like in a basketball game and out of town writers were the away team. cleveland heads have held it down long before you know what graffiti was and it was the COOL thing to do on little chat rooms. none of you kiddos know your history in so many ways and i dont have the time or patience to sit on here for days to try to tell you whats really going on , so stay in the dark and stay on here were you belong because remember INTERNET IS WHAT GRAFFITI IS ALL ABOUT!!!!

this guy seems legit

I could rant and talk madd shit but Im not. Crik aint start HT, thats all there is to it. Alot is PBJ and HT, and has no affiliation with Crik what so ever.

Crik, when you decide to stop postin behind fake names, and get the balls to answer a phone call from a 614 area code, let me know. Just be glad I aint run up in yer crib.

Keep diggin yer grave son, you'll get yours in due time.....

This cage has been there since they built the tunnel..??u never skated the blood bowel son..? Im 33 years old and that cage has been there since i was 13 years old..and when i first went there circa 1990 the cage was old and rusted..How old are you??

Fuck yeah son the BLOOD BOWL!!! cause dude died down there ha.... I'm your age, fuck that brings back some shit... I grew up down the way from it... I remember around 2000 they did construction on it... that old cage wasnt as long as that green one you could skate more of it before., holla!