Toys post here...

swif1

wordisborn, like everyone else said, go simpler. i know simples don't seem to make sense since graff is mainly wild or w/e but simples really help you get better at getting to the level where you can get wild with your stuff and it still will look good. i thought simples were lame at first too but i've noticed i've progressed quite a bit doing simples.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good graff is this

teaze20dizbb1xt2.jpg

teaze a legend, see that is a full color burner.. he has tons of extentions and connections yet if you took ALL of those away.. you still have T E A Z E.. you cant do that unless u do simple letters first to develop a style.. usually your style should be influenced from writers around your area because graffiti is more about the graff in your city and state than whats on the internet you think looks cool..

graffiti isnt something you just learn in a day, writers who have been writing for years are still doing simple letters.. simple letters are the building blocks if you dont have those then you can never advance..

think about it, you cant run before you learn to crawl.. you gotta start small. and thats bein nice..

you cant be tellin people they have a small mind set when you are saying graff isnt bout letters and structure because it just makes you look really ignorant. so how bout you just take some advice that has been given to you from numerous people and do simple block letters and see where it takes you?

do you wana be a writer or someone who just draws random designs and assume they are letters?

because what you have posted arent letters its just garbage and that is becuase you are trying stuff you are not ready to do.

merr christmas, no hate. im just tellin u straight up

good graff is this

teaze20dizbb1xt2.jpg

teaze a legend, see that is a full color burner.. he has tons of extentions and connections yet if you took ALL of those away.. you still have T E A Z E.. you cant do that unless u do simple letters first to develop a style.. usually your style should be influenced from writers around your area because graffiti is more about the graff in your city and state than whats on the internet you think looks cool..

graffiti isnt something you just learn in a day, writers who have been writing for years are still doing simple letters.. simple letters are the building blocks if you dont have those then you can never advance..

think about it, you cant run before you learn to crawl.. you gotta start small. and thats bein nice..

you cant be tellin people they have a small mind set when you are saying graff isnt bout letters and structure because it just makes you look really ignorant. so how bout you just take some advice that has been given to you from numerous people and do simple block letters and see where it takes you?

do you wana be a writer or someone who just draws random designs and assume they are letters?

because what you have posted arent letters its just garbage and that is becuase you are trying stuff you are not ready to do.

merr christmas, no hate. im just tellin u straight up

i didnt say that graf isnt about letters and structure. but fine. ok, agree to disagree, no beef

older shit maybe this is more like what you guys wanna see idk

DSC02252.jpg

^^ F is kinda weird it doesnt work with the other letters, i think its too fat ^^

fantomhaloween-1.jpg

last time i checked, F's didnt look like T's with a tumor coming out the side..N's arent supposed to look like wack K's and your A isnt supposed to have some extentionc oming out of the side the best letter there is your T

i dont even wana get into your other sketches..

graff is supposed to be readable.. and graffiti is writing..[/color][/color][/size]

""graff is supposed to be readable...":rolleyes::nope: i shudnt even have to elaborate on how wrong that is but i guess u dont think wildstyle is graffiti?:o

idk i guess that when u do your sketches or paintings your kindergarten teacher looks over your shoulder and gives you gold stars when you do a boring ass typewriter letter

i really hope you fall onto a knife

Awrite, am no gonna finish this because theres something no quite right about it, has some nice flow in the letters, but overall, its just got no pop factor, ya know what i mean? The overall shape is just average, not interesting at all. Says azuro, would appreciate any advice on what coulda been changed to this to give it more 'pop'! Ignore the colours

drip.jpg

Edit* postin the picture would help too eh? :D