Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Christ, it's like any decent name I come up with is taken. I try to google this shit before hand too, but then I still find out someone's already been writing it. I'm now going to make a list of names, you guys tell me which ones are taken, and which ones you like.

list:

it

end

deny

random

drone

shin

kuma

kiba

pill

hiro

dead

eye

ranger

gone

shoot

you

up

on

the

waste

depository

luck

box

scan

print

cord

at this point you'll have taken notice that I'm just listing things I see around my computer...

route

wire

intell

I mostly hope IT, and END aren't taken...

Eye and Gone are taken. I say write pill.

knim, the first and the third just look like fucking doodles man. Put some thought into what you are doing. The second one is pretty good. In my opinion The spikyness of it is too repetive. You also messed up on the 3d in various points and your coloring is very blotched to say the least.

I gotta a new one

mypics037.jpg

Phob, short for Phobia. Please dimme some crits.

q, you haven't seen amk's paint skills.

/no beef

you say no beef when you diss me so harshly..

youv painted right ?..

well..

you painted a throw..

but if you had painted properly..

a PROPER peice and not a fannytap throw..

youd know painting comes down to can control..

once you got can control down..

your set.

you bug the fuck outta me Blart.

you have such an high opinion on EVERYONES shit..

when you just as bad most of the time yourself..

remeber your place.

you aint that good.

and before any says..

i aint saying im good neither.

im jst stating what everyone else thinks.

yea can control is def where it is at, you can be the best drawer in the world and suck with a can of paint or vis versa..if you are face to face w/ some sick burners you see there straight lines and clean cut lines and ur just like how the fuck do they do that, its all in the can control..

yea i have sketches i dont really like posting shit up here though, im gonna be posting stuff soon for the throw up bulk exchange..

but yea, blart u should just stop tryin to cause internet beef w/ some kid who lives thousands of miles away it just isnt worth anyones time and he didnt really do anything to merit it

transformers is the blockbuster of the year...effing great...heres a few simples i did before the movie started...not the best examples obviously cuz theyre very sloppy..

cimg6855al1.jpg

um cola i dunno bro,...ur only 13...honestly i dunno how safe it is or if u can handle and bad situations....just looking out fer ya..but go if u wanna.

sank..the letters are dope but seems like theyre not exactly the same level in terms of size..and also try changing the 3d to the left side instead of the right..not that there's anything wrong with the right...

grier....changed ur name to griek..or just this time?...um the main bar of the g looks a lil to fat..and i dunt really like the e...everything else is cool...also try mainting the thickness of each letter throughout..if u dont like it stick to this..but try it..

bumping for that cursive piece, hawwwt

and yea thats why im so hesitant cause ive only gone out like 2 times at night and dont know my way around

its so gay cause my one friend who knows how to get away well and knows our area is gone for summer

repost cause i dont post my own stuff enough

picture140qq3.jpg

knim, the first and the third just look like fucking doodles man. Put some thought into what you are doing. The second one is pretty good. In my opinion The spikyness of it is too repetive. You also messed up on the 3d in various points and your coloring is very blotched to say the least.

I gotta a new one

mypics037.jpg

Phob, short for Phobia. Please dimme some crits.

incredibly hard to read

hey, i love your throw ups a lot cola, nice stuff..

LOL

WHEN I ASKED =GOHST= IF HE WAS PISSED ABOUT LOSING THE BATTLE..HE SAID THIS..

(¯`·._.·[ вαтємαη ιz яυ∂є ]·._.·´¯) ℓσνιη кιяѕту says:

i am nt even botherd about that shitty battle ill beet u tho

(¯`·._.·[ вαтємαη ιz яυ∂є ]·._.·´¯) ℓσνιη кιяѕту says:

i bet u pm every 1 n sed vote for me

- Tσяяєѕ says:

ill be waiting

- Tσяяєѕ says:

lmfao

---------

PLEASE INFORM ME OF WHO I PM'D..

LOL..

can please somebody....put this accident of a child...in his place ! ?..

or could someone please just tell him who is better ... me or him..

I BEG YOU ALL !!

n wen i sed i wud beet him i said i will beet u wen i have worked on a new design

beet /bit/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[beet] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. any of various biennial plants belonging to the genus Beta, of the goosefoot family, esp. B. vulgaris, having a fleshy red or white root. Compare sugar beet.

2. the edible root of such a plant.

3. the leaves of such a plant, served as a salad or cooked vegetable.

[Origin: bef. 1000; ME bete, OE béte < L béta]

—Related forms

beetlike, adjective