Toys post here...

swif1

yer, cheers cola. thought you'd say something along the lines of that... iv'e been practising quite a bit lately but my efforts look real simple... but on that note, simples where to start eh?!?!

safe

yea

one of the most up/respected philly heads is karma and all he does are really simple tall hands

thanks freak

bouncing it took me a sec to see the k but once i did i liked it alot

and your s is nice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kef i like the jamaican one the best..um just dont like hoe the middle line of the f slides down..maybe a lil less?

knews love the second one..i do agree with cola..it takes some eye adjusting to see the k..but it works.

cimg6785vr8.jpg

inked some in...not feeling my char..so im gonna redo it...im trying to make green lantern use his ring to make a spray can and write fuk spiderman...but am failing at it..

yea wats the info with the bench...um pm me some1...i think cnue and paintstainz are gonna be the organizers..they no the area

well i drew it out real quick..umm move the bottom right part of the k a little more to the right so it doesnt overlapp with the other part of the k so much..shorten the bottom part ..the extension in the bottom rite of the e a lil...and the f....instead of shortening it maybe use wat u used for teh other f's.... (just suggestions) try it out and see if u like it or not...

cimg6786kh5.jpg

circled the areas that i changed.

kef i like the jamaican one the best..um just dont like hoe the middle line of the f slides down..maybe a lil less?

knews love the second one..i do agree with cola..it takes some eye adjusting to see the k..but it works.

cimg6785vr8.jpg

inked some in...not feeling my char..so im gonna redo it...im trying to make green lantern use his ring to make a spray can and write fuk spiderman...but am failing at it..

yea wats the info with the bench...um pm me some1...i think cnue and paintstainz are gonna be the organizers..they no the area

i love that man, i nevfer seen your work before till now and its really good i like ow its like semi - wild style

damn dude, i like that. It's nice and clean, and black and yellow is one of the most powerful color combos there is. I agree, the arrows are a little overkill, but apart from that, very nice stuff

scratch that, I noticed that the end of the L seems that it lost its yellow and black 3D. Could just be me waking up too early though...

cola, where do i start with a philly hand style? you just have to love em, but i can't grasp em for shit. any chance you can sort out a real basic alaphabet for me so i can work off of it? not bite or shit and no moaning about the old if you aint from philly don't do it plz.

safe

first off to learn philly handstyles either know someone from philly that can teach you or just look at them and learn them yourself....its just basic shit.. just repeat the same basic shape at the bottom of the letters and makethe actual letter at the top look at ENEM's shit.. try to find a hand with the hearts at the bottom.. i kno theres a video on Youtube where he does a bunch... i dont kno what exactly its called right noe though