Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
laugh, i'm sorry but this is so wack. I think it's funny when wack white kids say graffiti is art hahaha. stick to drawing plz.

dude all u do is talk shit, i never even seen u post anything, unless u got some thing to say and something to back it up, then stfu plz? thanks...

ENUF...it looks decent..u have a shakey hand tho..keep it still mate..the handys..to be brutally honest...are really Wack..as you say...but than againg..mine are too..also..use bars to construct yor letters

Thank you Duse..my exact point..sad fuckersss..

i myself..always post up dont it..BIG SHOUT TO..DUSE..9 RIDAH..-WAR-...Q666...DRYST...CYSTAL METH...SEVENTH...BUGS .... SALE....CASER..all the decent dudes i can think of..

soooo...sum shizzle..i couldnt fit on the O..if i did..it wouldnt flow..soooo..

6.jpg

Crits..

oh no..it isnt Fredom writer is it .. ? ..the one who carnt spell..?

the one who thinks hes doing simples..when he isnt..but toys say to him..dope simples...

bahha..

fucking idiot..your just jelous cuz i burn you..

get a fucking life...you fucking dick head..

you have no freinds...you have no life..you have no social life...your just a lonely loser..that wants to act hard on the internet..

get a grip..

loser !

L

lol... mith/aimo started a online graffiti crew. and on there web page it said "legalize graffiti". when he draws a picture he posts it like 5 times on bombing science then on here, than bumps it a 100 times...

lol.. yeah he is the loser of graffiti.

btw, i have a feeling that when you start writing aimo people you got beef with are ganna start writing "gaymo" over you...

With people you got beef with? Shut the fuck up kid, go watch 8 mile for the 5th time today. Get your online hard ass act out of here. No one needs you coming in talkin shit with nothing to back it up with.

get movin.

he dont like me cuz i told him i hate him and hes a sad act for saying..

" go out and paint or ill flip out on you "

" you better than most graffer out there " .. what the fuck

" you need to be out paiting "

i think he fancies me..he obsessed with me..ugh..fucking wierdo..thanks for backing me up Crystal..

Fredom..get the fuck outta here..

and how the fuck can you call anyone a loser of graffiti..considering probably the best writer on BS..Kayone..likes all my shit..you fucking idiot..your the loser...just look at the way you act..and your sketches say it all..

nah i dont care.

but i do agree that Mith should stop doing a character on every simple he does.

Mith instead of doing a simple and then filling the rest of the page with character,

just do a full page of simples overlapping each other and what not, or just line em up.

by the way that last one u posted where it was just "AIM and the o was the character was nice.

oh shizzle..me..throws...noooo way...i was that desperate to see whut aimo whud look like as a throw..i had to ask WAPPEN..how desperate is that..BAHAHA..ONLY JOKING WAHPPEN..JUST KIDDING BUDDY..

no..im shit at throws..

id say keep on doing those simples...like the ARK joint..