Toys post here...

swif1

Nice lil tutorial there vare :p

Doinitagain, im liking your last outline, something original about the flow and structure of it, see if ya can develop that style.

Marmalade, you need to practice just gettin ur curves smooth then tha will look kl, with some shading also :cool:

Slappy_Slaperson...obviously just started out, just keep it simple and just keep sketchin as much as you can!! After a few months u'll see a big difference

Here was my original HAVOC sketch...

Havoc1.jpg

Wernt really happy with it overall so I did it again...

Havoc2.jpg

Wha you guys think, i'm gonna try put this on a wall at the weekend, any tips, how to improve my sketch?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think in terms of putting it on a wall, that shud b fine. the only bit that mite b a bit out of ur league, assuming u havent painted much/any before is the little V-C connection. it dont really fit with the rest of the piece anyway so, especially if ur painting, i would lose that. truast me. apart from that its sound i like it mate. the C and O sorta look like a K, maybe show a distinciton between those 2 letters but its nice man. gd, simple, solid. nice1

okay so soon im makin a thread for the people that feel compelled to post things on the internet and suck worse than anything iv ever seen....... its gonna be called "the super duper toy thread" for those of you that suck and wanna get better...... if you get told by 3 or more different people that your shit is wacked the fuck out and you blong in that thread thats were you go and you remain until you feel that your good enough to post in the toy thread or if someone tellls you you should go back to this one.

im not doin this to be an asshole i just think that too many people bitch in this thread and that theres some people that just ruin it.

anyone else think this is a good idea??

okay so soon im makin a thread for the people that feel compelled to post things on the internet and suck worse than anything iv ever seen....... its gonna be called "the super duper toy thread" for those of you that suck and wanna get better...... if you get told by 3 or more different people that your shit is wacked the fuck out and you blong in that thread thats were you go and you remain until you feel that your good enough to post in the toy thread or if someone tellls you you should go back to this one.

im not doin this to be an asshole i just think that too many people bitch in this thread and that theres some people that just ruin it.

anyone else think this is a good idea??

dude shut the fuck up....this is the toy thread and thats that...your fuckin stupid.....so shut the fuck up:mad2:

hahahahahahahahaha dont get pissed, i dont even care that your posting in here all you lame ass muther fuckers that like to start shit and bitch ruined the thread and it would be nice to get rid of all yous. im not sayin that its everyone in this thread im just sayin that soome of you should stop posting and if you dont wanna just go there so i dont have to deal wioht the lame ass beef on this thread

hahahahahahahahaha dont get pissed' date=' i dont even care that your posting in here all you lame ass muther fuckers that like to start shit and bitch ruined the thread and it would be nice to get rid of all yous. im not sayin that its everyone in this thread im just sayin that soome of you should stop posting and if you dont wanna just go there so i dont have to deal wioht the lame ass beef on this thread[/quote']

fuck me carm your self down man i just wanted some feed back from my work not some lecture