Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wowwwwwwwww

whats the point of simples? wooowww man just wow.

simples have no style? ahahlmaoroflllssszz!!!!1 WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

my man you need to really rethink whatever basic concept you have of style and graffiti in general man.

simple ass letter with "no style" are the basis of any more complex style. To ignore the fact that simples are the very crux of graff, style, skill, structure etc. is laughably ignorant

besides that though its good that your not on some ARRROWWWZZZ, EXT3NTIONNZZZZZZ OMGZZZZ shit. that style is decent and your definatly not hopeless, but simpler would be better

Yeah, my bad...im just frustrated because I dont see how I could get anymore simpler..

how can u not have time to sketch in your book?

I work full time, I have a child I have at weekends, I have bills I have responsabilities and all that grown up shit yet I probably sketch 8 to 10 hours a day just random shit I never don't have a pen and scraps of paper

you sould just draw and draw no matter what

my day to day life:

wake at 6:30: smoke a spliff have a coffee, get my shit together

7:30 leave for work

8:30 et to work, unpack book and pens and make coffee

8:30 til 5PM speak to idiots on phone, draw in book

5PM go home, stick up stickers made in work while chatting to idiots

6PM get home smoke weed, draw, sit on 12OZ til bed at about 2 AM

Repeat, don't go out much have my son every weekend and am skint rest of time!!

dam!

i go to college and im in class until 3 and when im not in class im usually reading the gay ass books i need to read or doing to work...plus when i sketch i get distracted alot lol..id probably do more if i could keep my mind on my book

school is perfect opportunity to draw

If your in philosphophy, think how Socrates whould visualise the words and letters and incoporate that shit, everything is your canvas and inspiration, take advatage of it!!

not only do you get brownie points from teacher (meaning you get away with more shit in the future) you can spend the day drawing!! Teacher can't see, just sees you at the paper with your pen all day mad crazy notes, while you just sketch pieces.

*I* am not to blame if you fuck up your exams and live your life as a garbageman**

mark love it man

ok so i gotta got this script/kuma/connecty style goin and i like it. cept i cant get the D to fit. any ideas.

2232093690_27fea00e28.jpg

ignore the fill its just me fucking around.

oh and to contribute to the convo above, i sketch all day at school, randomly drawing letters, but when i get home, a good 1 or so goes into real stuffz.

pce.

asker004.jpg

asker002.jpg

asker013.jpg

asker008.jpg

i stole this from bonus, who stole it from some childrens alphabet shit, i know that, so theres no need to start your bitching.

asker011.jpg

the period blood and tampon didnt come out quite how i wanted them to, but it say "no tampon can stop my flow"

asker019.jpg

this said askism until some bitch tried to have sex with it and threw up all over the m.

asker026.jpg

thats all for now.

crits, exchanges, battles, etc?

ASK and MAKR... DOPE.

Serkit, try bending your letters the opposite way. you know how the middle of the letter pulls left and the top and bottoms of letters pull right. do it vice versa.. it will force you to change your letters and you might find somthin you like.

Define... sorry but i hate it... no crits.

ALTS... diggin alot of it, some of its just so-so. as for those characters... stick with the ones that look like bald dolls.... ease up on the details and try to make it look dope with the least amount of markings possible. but those characters at the top... play off of em, they're dope.

Zit... draw the bottom of the Z using the same motion as the other letters.. its decent. fuck with it.. btw i like the one on the other page. that ones solid.

Preo... i always love ball point pen doodles but the letters lack something... or maybe its that theres a little extra on each letter that fucks it up. go way back. back into time. back to simples... simpler than what youre doin.