Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah i just started working on my hand

but should i connect it?

i think if u just keep wrting it over and over again u'll eventually develop a flow over it.. thats how i got my handstyle just start like bending letters and what not u could do a lot of cool stuff with the S and A

dont paint yet

ok Daniel PowterPuff why not paint??? as long as its a legal wall its all good, you also need to be practicing on walls.

and life damn that sucks but them verbs simples are effin fresh...lovin them...

reks im also likeing ur stuff keep it up mane..

Stanly_parker try some simples with a simple fill and if you do it rite it will look way better than that just look at life wds his stuff is simple but damn that shyt is fire.

also Stanly_parker just keep practicing on legal walls or some where were u can practice. and do simples remember...

simples

u guys should stop doing extensions and shit and just do simple straight letters they look dope when painted and it can help build letter progression.

and life those shirts are pretty dope i've always wanted to try air brushing

Instead of just flat out telling me to do simples can you at least try to crit it so i know whats wrong with it? If that was directed towards me.. And, I do a lot of simples, I just don't post em up here.

Draft, AKSO? Okay man, gotta be blunt, flat out horrible. You have letter structure, props on that, but those jagged edges and thick legs just kill it homie. I say, take out the jagged edges and those seismic wave noodles coming out your letters and thin up your legs and i'm pretty sure you'll have some ill shiznits.

Stanley, nice on the simples, that Kast is hurtin though. You're on the right track, keep it up.

Cola, how long have you been on this forum son?

Anroe's steezin.