Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that is fucking horible graffiti.and what makes it worse is that its computer colored in, dam i kno you dont paint but can you even color?

Wow... your inability to read is astonishing. Hey... scroll up a bit on the page and you'll see I didn't draw this and that there's a reason it was colored in with computer.

And you don't know what I have and haven't painted...

IMAGE REMOVED

I don't post painted shit on 12oz for a reason.

Seriously... some jackass toys blew the whole city up and the cops caught them because of shit posted online. That's why.

my suggestion is that u take out all the extentions and try overlapping your letters a bit and put some 3d in there.. then it hink it would look nice i think the letters are to simple for the extentions u kno? like they dont seem like the flow right

I'm not feelin the first one too much. i like the char tho. the second one (in my opinon) (wich dosent seem to mean alot with most of the douchebags on here) is alot better. but i'm still not feelin the t too much. i think the top might be a little too long for such a long letter (expecially as you have stretched it out.) and your 3d is a little off.

but thats just what i think.

rerere.jpg

I don't know what colors you actually wanted.

wow sick man.. :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:

thanks soo much..

EBA...but one thing matey...i dont wanna sound cheap and etc. and i appreciate you putting in work for me !..

But could you just change the back star to Black...and then change the mouse scroller to red for me !!

PWWEESSEEEE thanks man ! :cool: :p ;)

yo my name is juda, but i dont even write that anymore, changed over to jaye as someone already wrote juda i guess in SF, but im real new to writing and am still def in the process of developing a throwy and piece for my name, i think im starting to get the handstyle i like down, but i want outside advice and some ideas on how to make some kind of 3d, wildstyle, or more simple kind of piece for my name, jaye, any REAL help would be much appreciated, dont wanna just be told i suck and shit, the first pick is just w.e, the third has the leak through from the back of the page, but im sure you can figure it out, help me out, i wanna get better at this shit

?action=view&current=CIMG1967.jpg

?action=view&current=CIMG1968.jpg

?action=view&current=CIMG1969.jpg

yo my name is juda, but i dont even write that anymore, changed over to jaye as someone already wrote juda i guess in SF, but im real new to writing and am still def in the process of developing a throwy and piece for my name, i think im starting to get the handstyle i like down, but i want outside advice and some ideas on how to make some kind of 3d, wildstyle, or more simple kind of piece for my name, jaye, any REAL help would be much appreciated, dont wanna just be told i suck and shit, the first pick is just w.e, the third has the leak through from the back of the page, but im sure you can figure it out, help me out, i wanna get better at this shit

?action=view&current=CIMG1967.jpg

?action=view&current=CIMG1968.jpg

?action=view&current=CIMG1969.jpg

k7974-18_pig_usda_2.jpg