Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey jackass, u take another writers name, use his style, and then cry because ur getting caleld out? hes gonna keep slamming your shit and theres *not a* fucking thing you can do about it, stop biting you fuckface faggot.

and before you start to talk shit, have something to backup your fuckin accusations

lmao OO YES, i totally bit kauze (ase85) and took his style, thanks for pointing that out buddy!

he has a fuckin number behind his name, you usually do that when theres another writer with the same name you imbecile...

o yea and those handstyles OMG halo and arrows? i think you bit that from somewhere?

lmao OO YES, i totally bit kauze (ase85) and took his style, thanks for pointing that out buddy!

he has a fuckin number behind his name, you usually do that when theres another writer with the same name you imbecile...

o yea and those handstyles OMG halo and arrows? i think you bit that from somewhere?

yea.. you did bite him

THE PUPPET PREACHES IMMORAL, IRRELEVANT, AND SELF DEFEATING IDEALS WHILE THE MARIONETTES DEVISE THEIR NEXT SCHEME TO ROB THE AMERICAN PUBLIC OF LIFE LIBERTY AND PROSPERITY, WERE CHOKING ON OUR OWN GREED WITHOUT THE REALIZATION THAT WE ARE WAGING A WAR AGAINST OURSELVES, BUT BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE

SO BASK IN WHATEVER YOU HAVE WHILE YOU CAN, YOUR LEADER IS SLOWLY DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY, DIVERGING YOU FROM EVERYTHING WE SHOULD KNOW WHILE MEDIA AND BUSINESS MOGULS LEAD US TO OUR DOOM

THE SAD THING IS WE WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW BLINDLY, BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN CONVINCED THAT IS WE DIVERGE FROM THE PATH OF "PATRIOTISM" THE TERRORISTS WILL SWOOP DOWN AND KILL US, THEY KEEP US SCARED BY REVEALING JUST ENOUGH SO THERE ISNT PANIC BUT ENOUGH SO WE DONT QUESTION OUT OF FEAR

LOl...dude ur the first one to hit my book btw anroe...wait anroe ur not from boston 2 rite? i can usually do weekends except for next week...and cant do weekdays cuz i work from 9-6/7....wats ur guys hours/preferences? blart /anroe cnue..whoisthiis...etch...can u guys do weekends?