Toys post here...

swif1

Okay...Cnue, and random fuckwad, why don't you two battle? I think Cnue would take ittt, I'm diggin stuff =)

Also, you don't have to be the top of the train yards to give tips fuckbag. I'm a toy, but I've given crits to people a LOT better than me that has actually helped them. Just cause I can't sketch it doesn't mean the idea isn't there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i dont have beef i just wanted to battle..thats all

okay. if you just wan tto battle. then ask me to battle. don't go about fucking talking shit like an immature 12 year old. i know the keyboard and online forum gets your testosterone goin' but still, i'll battle anyone, regardless of if they have beef with me or not.

but yeah. me you bonez, anyone else want to battle? we should have someone neutral pick a word

submissions should be do uhm. this time tomorrow? if that works for everyone. i gotta go catch shrek 3 right now so i'll check this shit when i get home and draw whatever.

damn..all the people know my name..i dont even know who you guys are..

ahah..

LFC is now my crew...

we all support LFC..

so we decided to name us LFC

Loony Fucking Cartoons..

anyways..

am i welcome here..

have all the wankers gone ?..

listen dude im not tryin to rag on yo shit im just say keep practicin and youll get better

dont mean to beef or anything...but yeah...your extremely right..you have no room whatsoever to talk..

whappens throws burn ass..

when hes on his game..

he can bust them out..

just needs to paint em..

dont mean to beef or anything...but yeah...your extremely right..you have no room whatsoever to talk..

whappens throws burn ass..

when hes on his game..

he can bust them out..

just needs to paint em..

wtf are you talking about? i dont mean to ''beef you'' as well, but your an idiot.

wtf are you talking about? i dont mean to ''beef you'' as well, but your an idiot.

AHAHAAHAHA.........where the FUCK in that sentence did is say " Beef You " .... if you could tell me...then it would be greatley appreiated..

and before calling people idiot's...

learn your facts..

aswell..

as learn graffiti..

as i looked thru your posts..

and there wasnt ONE PICTURE OF GRAFF...

damn...my 4th post and there is already beef....just like teh olden day eh..