Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok..so im fuckin trashed right now so forgive me for the mistyping...and ..im trying to fuck with my new colorless belender...$4 fuckin dollars dudde...anywayz...i mixed it with some blsck and now its like stuck ont he fuckin nib....and im juswonderuing if i can get that shit off....

@the pink one - i know you could care less, but i like it with the exception of the left side of the M (maybe make it a straight edge) and the middle part of the E(not feeling the curl you added)

i can see what you feel about the E. but if i made the left arm of the M straight as i have done in other sketches, it leaves a big wide open empty space and fucks up the flow of the piece. thus i have bended it to try and keep an overall composition and flow. again, i am still working on it and i am not very good, so i am open to opinions.

peace.

**edit- oh, forgot to mention, im kinda feelin that Rive. i like the fill and the letters are eh ok, i dont like the V-E being stuck together like that. maybe add a outline and change that?

heres one for Knews, Mith, and Zeks. Yea, can u tell i was bored? haha, sorry i didnt put as much into yours Zeks, i was just messin around n shit.

peace.

exh-col-01.jpg

man. just jack that stuff. no need in paying 4 dollars for a lil pen..

i know right? i could fit like 5 of those fuckin things in my ass and still be able to walk normally :) just fuckin witcha...i just woke up from the craziest fuckin night ever...i think im turning into an alcholic...anywayz...once i get these pictures develeoped..im posting pic of me making out with like 6 girls at once and shit :D

i should probally start racking cause prismas are fuckin mad expensive...

apologies beforehand for any extremley toy activity...

i dont really go illegal anymore, but i did while i was(and still am) toy, just looking for lettering advice hand advice - any advice i can get...the words i usually write are ACHE, FLIP, DUME, and SAKE...dont worry if their taken - like i said, im not doing em outside my notebook

and ive been doing simples for about a year now, so yea..these are all gonna be non simples

also, sorry for bad flicks..

meh...crits on the hands and the piece??

imgdp1.jpg

i know the obvious crits such as the sizing here, and the shadow is fucked up, but any other crits besides those 2??

n1149210279300054746867xp1.jpg

is that a guy ? LMAO

nah - i didnt draw it on myself..its my gf,

dsafdsfama9.png

and i dont understand what im supposed to do with my simples - i can post some up tomorrow, im at my dads house and my blackbooks are at my moms(thus the notebook paper) but yea, i can toss out a pretty decent simple - but how do i tweak em??

and what about the handstyles?? any crits would be appreciated..

@the pink one - i know you could care less, but i like it with the exception of the left side of the M (maybe make it a straight edge) and the middle part of the E(not feeling the curl you added)

--------------------------------------

some actuall feed would be appreciated..

WHOOPS GUESS NOT.

[DIDNT READ THE WHOLE THREAD]

i can see what you feel about the E. but if i made the left arm of the M straight as i have done in other sketches, it leaves a big wide open empty space and fucks up the flow of the piece. thus i have bended it to try and keep an overall composition and flow. again, i am still working on it and i am not very good, so i am open to opinions.

peace.

**edit- oh, forgot to mention, im kinda feelin that Rive. i like the fill and the letters are eh ok, i dont like the V-E being stuck together like that. maybe add a outline and change that?

heres one for Knews, Mith, and Zeks. Yea, can u tell i was bored? haha, sorry i didnt put as much into yours Zeks, i was just messin around n shit.

peace.

exh-col-01.jpg

haha thanks man

youve actually inspired me to try some simples

ZOMGZ!!:eek: