Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

every toy in here thinks they are such a genius when they tell everyone they see to do simples, but thanks for your opinion. and i do do simples, like constantly, i just dont color them or even draw them in marker, or flick them to post, and anyways why am i even rationalizing myself to you, your just upset cuz i said your shit wasnt anything special, but your stuff is good simples so relax buddy

the majority of you all dont even know your ass from graffiti all you know is that if u see something thats anything more than a simple in this thread you all decide to be like do simples do simples which i know my shit aint great or anyhting but you are all stupid with the exception of a select few.

edit- oh and as far as me being "mean" for telling people they should quit, bitch please.

But on the flip side, most writers, when they were toys, have had someone tell them to stop.

If they did, then they should have stopped. If they didn't stop, then it only made them stronger.

So who says it's a bad thing.

But I feel you, Mith. I think homeboy needs to hit the books and grab a ruler, though.

But on the flip side, most writers, when they were toys, have had someone tell them to stop.

If they did, then they should have stopped. If they didn't stop, then it only made them stronger.

So who says it's a bad thing.

But I feel you, Mith. I think homeboy needs to hit the books and grab a ruler, though.

i told u wut i fink craze on BS..

lastscan-2.jpg

crits...woudlnt mind crits on the piece i did up there too ^^

bump.sorry ofe 2 post..i fucked up

dscf1432gc1.jpg

its not on paper. ohwell

note: those tips are rackable look for the lil cans of model paint in walmart. they have those tips on them ( some of them not all,the others make thin lines without drips)

BEAUTIFUL HANDSTYLE dude!! thats really off the hook...BUT I deffinately not feelin that peice, you shouldn't have did your tag ON it....