Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here's a few sketches. Any comments? Criticism? Yo, and if u wanna talk about the color sheme in pic2, don't bother, i know, those markers were mad darker than advertised. I dig my Samuel though, I have some posters i did with that quote too, and if u don't know what movie it's from than u gotta be kiddin'. Pic2 is actually earlier:

pic1

img385.jpg

pic2

img383.jpg

thanx ya'll, peace

well, the real point of that wuz to draft out and see if it looked aight for sam to share a shadow with my L. And b4 I rule out some straight letters I wanna know what anyone thinks about the O bein behindf the L even though none of the other letters overlap, it seems odd when u think about it, but it looks stranger when I drag the O out by itself.

Yo, as long as I'm serial posting I might as well throw a few more things up for some critz:

This one needs ruler help but the concept is clear:

img386.jpg

I think this one looks pretty toyish but one of my homeys digs it and I guess i put some time in it so:

img387.jpg

This is one I drafted on a desk and thought i ought to save in my book for some reason:

img388.jpg

well, the real point of that wuz to draft out and see if it looked aight for sam to share a shadow with my L. And b4 I rule out some straight letters I wanna know what anyone thinks about the O bein behindf the L even though none of the other letters overlap, it seems odd when u think about it, but it looks stranger when I drag the O out by itself.

its okay for a letter to be slightly behind the letter before it as long as the structure is good and the letter is not hidden so much that u cant see the letter for what it is.

i have an O in my name and i try to make it so the inner circle of the O can still be seen but the rest is semi-hidden...

not sure if i said that too clearly...

the other 3 u posted suck though, like big time bro... keep tryin, work on some simples

^^

yeah I shouldn't have stuck myself with this name, the L and O are killin' me, I can work with L, T and S but sinkin the O and U into 'em is bad. nah I ithink i feel what ur sayin about the O.

Will do man, thanx 4 the help. It's kinda hard to find around here. ha

word.

trust me on this:

if you work on simples (however boring u may think it to be, it is not)

if u do simples over and over, u will get a HUGE feel for all of your letters,

and over time u will come up with ideas on what to do with the letters u arent feelin

i havent been doin this shit for that long, but i think longer than u...

and i still go back to simples every single day literally...

and i do like at least 5 sketches a day...

this is what you all should do if u think u want to get better

SKETCH !!! OVER AND OVER !!! and do simples OVER and OVER...

crits=

letter structure... esp on the A, but on the whole thing... needs work on structure

"who thinks i am toy, cause i agree" ???

whats with all the self-hatred on this thread

anyone who is like "yo i am a toy, check this out" is retarded

just do your thing fuck this internet shit

Its good man but the a doesnt need to have a discounection like that or at least an overlappin 1 like that

Here's a few sketches. Any comments? Criticism? Yo, and if u wanna talk about the color sheme in pic2, don't bother, i know, those markers were mad darker than advertised. I dig my Samuel though, I have some posters i did with that quote too, and if u don't know what movie it's from than u gotta be kiddin'. Pic2 is actually earlier:

pic1

img385.jpg

pic2

img383.jpg

thanx ya'll, peace

:D :D :D :D :D

DOES HE LOOOOK LIKE A BITCH?