Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Simpler doesn't mean better letter structure... Simpler means simpler. Which is basically no bits, addons, shitty letter connections and poorly placed arrows... Not trying to start a beef, but your sketch actually has some of those

Yea but i thought maybe on his sketch it would look better. But yea, i guess your right.

Hehe, but i like mine. :)

yo muse that sketch is one of the better ones i've seen in this thread. i woulda liked your letters more if you didnt have those square parts so much and those extensions though. and that arrow on the left kinda killed it. i would extend the bottom part of the S a lil more and the right part of the U. fix that M too a lil but either wise your pretty much all set. after you get something simpler done then you should start practicin with paint. oh yeah, work on your hand more too

okay let me reword that, they definatly were just covering something that had been covered by something that had been covered by something that had been covered x10 ask the kid who did it

I talk shit where ever I want

but yeah ... rofl about giving a fuck about what some one said in the toy thread

hey guys thanks for the critz on my shit as ussual, the arrow on the m was basicly a test just to see how it would look i dont think it looks too bad but being the only extension i think it looks out of place. and yes my hand style sucks but im workin on it. thats my only issue with graff is the handy so oh well.

sean drom the stupid drips and the extra large ouitline. stick with basic uniform letters not that crap.

ill have more sketches comming for my fans to look at. lol jp jp

oh yeah doinitagain, i like your sketch you just need to work on your letters being uniform, the right side of the m needs to go all the way down and not end sitting on the back of the L, yes L lol bring the right side up, the s is very squished, basically its lacking good letters, the style is there you just need to work on more uniform letters.... but its good dont get me wrong just alot of work but youre on the right path for sure

the way i see it is its all good sayin go simple but tbf we dont all wana look the same

and if all u lot keep saying stay simple no1's guan get better cus ur jsut guna dis watever they do

there are sum ppl that need to actually learn to draw

but not go simple simples wack own style is the shit

shud jsut rename this thread only post if u can draw letters from the alhabet