Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
to me i like number 1 and 3, i dont like 2 that much. but outa 1and 3 i dont know which one i like better

yeah ill stick wit those

thanks life 404 and |Snoe| $ [iTs]

|Snoe| $ [iTs]

i think you should maybe fatten up your letters a lil bit, n get more abstract, but i dont really know your style at all or where your from, just what i think.

yeah ill give that a try

im from oakland and im aiming for a simple bubble letters

i shouldnt have to say "simple straight letters" again. nobody should. and when did i say i was better than anyone? you guys ask for opinions, so i give it. i tell you what i think.

u didnt read what i said, i said its prolly not good, but i siad i would never get better unless i tried it. im not sayin im better either. and i got all my str8 letters down, im just tryin somethin new instead of the same old shit. but you, all the negative critisism u give ppl, it makes u sound like u think ur better than other ppl.

i shouldnt have to say "simple straight letters" again. nobody should. and when did i say i was better than anyone? you guys ask for opinions, so i give it. i tell you what i think.

edit - and i havent really posted anything in a while, so you couldnt possibly know that, could you?

shut up an color bitch

ok, if you didnt think it was good, why would you post it? and i dont think im better than anybody.

dumbass, u dont get it do you? i posted it so maybe i could get some feedback on what i should improve. this is a thread for ppl to help ppl, thats why i posted it, for ppl to help me. madda fact i wanna see some work u did.