Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo hexa i ono man...at one point i feel like your gettin better but at some points,

i feel like you fallin back. i made a sketch for you on how i would do my shit. this does NOT mean to bite it.

i tried your style/mix of mine. and i hate X's so i used the letters KS.

DSC00246.JPG.863736e70904976f50fc28d25b9c8990.JPG

Thanks guys, I'll post some new shit up here cuz I think I've posted a couple things on bs I haven't posted here and this is like the first site I came on so I'll give you guys some more love haha... Anyway, here's my entry for the toy battle over at bs. "dalek"

939f14d2.jpg

bit of a sad name, but that's your choice, its quite good, just make the E nearer the L so it flows better.

heres something i did cuz i was bored. just want to know if i can get any crits, on what it needs to be better. thnx

life1037.jpg

I dont know about your colors... maybe just me.

Also need to work on getting it a bit cleaner. Other then that, not a bad start, I'd still work on doin really simple peices so you can just get it clean and controlled before anything else.

I dont know about your colors... maybe just me.

Also need to work on getting it a bit cleaner. Other then that, not a bad start, I'd still work on doin really simple peices so you can just get it clean and controlled before anything else.

cool, thanx for the advice.

heres something i did cuz i was bored. just want to know if i can get any crits, on what it needs to be better. thnx

life1037.jpg

me personally i think u should jus take ur time cuz i c white spotz n it lookz lyke u jus did it real fast also work on ur 3D n thatz really it

me personally i think u should jus take ur time cuz i c white spotz n it lookz lyke u jus did it real fast also work on ur 3D n thatz really it

alright cool. wow i wasnt expecting this. i was expecting ppl ta just hate on it like they normally do. but yea thanx for the advice

Hey whats up y'all, I'm Shifter2.0, I'm still a toy but I'm willing to learn more. I'll post some stuff up soon, I'm more partial to a tech/futuristic style/font. I'm still getting customed with everything and the graffiti culture and all the crews.

Y'all got any good resources for a new toy?

-Shifter2.0

Hey whats up y'all, I'm Shifter2.0, I'm still a toy but I'm willing to learn more. I'll post some stuff up soon, I'm more partial to a tech/futuristic style/font. I'm still getting customed with everything and the graffiti culture and all the crews.

Y'all got any good resources for a new toy?

-Shifter2.0

read this thread from da beggining

watch alot of graff movies

learn your history

and uhhh dont bite ppls styles

read this thread from da beggining

watch alot of graff movies

learn your history

and uhhh dont bite ppls styles

well, bite to learn, but dont directly bite, and dont keep biting

slightly bite then develop it in your own way,

get ideas from everywhere and from within yourself