Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
100_1668-1.jpg

100_1667-1.jpg

100_1665-1.jpg

100_1663-1.jpg

yo im not tryna start shit or nottin but ur letters are ugly as shit. whack. u see rest of the posts on how people try to help toys and u def. gotta read those posts. keep it simple and dont add mad confusing parts and them edgy shit with arrows. keep ur shit balanced too. rite now ur the most toyiest that a toy could be. Confusing shit dont make ur letters look better!

i dont really like this one. it seems like youre trying really hard to move forward. maybe go back to simpler stuff

hes def. right chop. go back to more simple shit. balance out ur letters too. and i think it'd look better if u lose them arrows. try one with NO arrows.

I stoped posting for this very reason.....

you all suck and should just stop posting your bullshit drawings, I mean honestly, do you people actually think the shit your posting is good? Now i can say that everything that ive seen come outta this thread sucks, but 99% of it does and always will. So WAR TERROR, Mr. Coolio, SouthMES123, ect.....stop posting your shit, dont touch a god damn thing that involves paint for about another 2 years, and if your still in this shit then, then is when you go to some chill spots and practice, then you get up, but only then, ths is what every great writer has gone threw and if you think this shit doesnt apply to you, your wrong, it applies to every single person in here that isnt a king.

you all suck and should just stop posting your bullshit drawings, I mean honestly, do you people actually think the shit your posting is good? Now i can say that everything that ive seen come outta this thread sucks, but 99% of it does and always will. So WAR TERROR, Mr. Coolio, SouthMES123, ect.....stop posting your shit, dont touch a god damn thing that involves paint for about another 2 years, and if your still in this shit then, then is when you go to some chill spots and practice, then you get up, but only then, ths is what every great writer has gone threw and if you think this shit doesnt apply to you, your wrong, it applies to every single person in here that isnt a king.

i never said i was good... so.... i dont know wtf your talkin about.. i said i was toy... i put up two pages and one roller... i admited it sucked.... it the toy thread man... wtf are toys supposed to do.. not get any criticism at all? thats what make toys better... so... you obviously have no idea what your talkin about...

i see what ur sayin and agree wit some shit and yeh ur gonna have to practice on walls to even get a sense of graff shit but these dudes prob. arent even at a level yet to even do a simple dead letter or nottin on the wall. toys gotta start somewhere and they at the level that a toy could ever be. they dont even really know about letters and balancing shit out and crap. i think this threads here for toys that dont even know there letters yet. i dont disagree with what ur sayin but im saying they need a lil help to start

yeah i agree to a bit of this but don't stop posting, only post when you have done the best you can do and only then POST. so when someone critz on ya, you've done your personal best, so you will get to improve on "your best"...

also if they (toys) practise practise practise but what they're doing is pure un-adulterated shit, they're gonna be doing shit for the rest of their toy lives... PRACTICE MAKES PERMANENT not PERFECT so this thread IS helping those that WANT to improve, not some lazy ass bitch that has alot of time in his hands.

i'm a toy and i know my stuff is wack, so what? having guys that tell me to balance it out, go simple and dont use too many arrows, it makes the graff scene a whole heap nicer to look at once i get up on the streets with my shit.

my 2 cents,

peace

you should stop posting..

graffiti is not just for fucking kings you faggot.

sounds like you had a bad expeiriance with painting while you were toy...:shakehead: :D

knimgraff14.jpg

Karen

Stick to the basics for a while longer. You've got the right idea, but without good letter know-how and structure...a drawing like that just looks like shit. Get down your straight letters, then start forming them into 3D. And be patient or leave the game, this shit doesn't develop overnight.

Stick to the basics for a while longer. You've got the right idea' date=' but without good letter know-how and structure...a drawing like that just looks like shit. Get down your straight letters, then start forming them into 3D. And be patient or leave the game, this shit doesn't develop overnight.[/quote']

yea well ive been sketching for about 4-5 hours a day im gettin in plent of straight letters. but i think trying a piece like this now and then lends a great deal to devolping a style. It lets me learn mistakes that translate into straights, throws, and 3d's for the future. thanks for the feedback peace.