Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You guys need to put more emphasis on your handstyles, you can work for weeks on a sketch and make it look all nice and pretty, but if that handstyle next to it is broke, it just lets us know your a toy who trys too hard. Also, developing your tag will help your letters overall, TRUST ME!

hand16cu.jpg

this shows promise.

This'll be hard to explain, but see the far left part of the R how it curves? Try making it curve in the other direction. Also, I don't like how the top of the S intersects with the bottom curve. Also, try making your letters "balanced" by making the middle parts of the letters line up, kinda like this:

alpha.jpg

I'm not saying these tips are gonna make your shit fire, but just try my suggestions. Also, i'll upload some examples when i'm near a scanner. (camera broke, rip)

alright ive been practicing my letters for about 2 or 3 months now and im about to stick with a word and work on that then pick up the can and give it a shot but i really need some advice on these names and i cant seem to find one that i really like that is short i want like a two letter thing but i cant figure that out yet either but heres what i have

ask

afekt

acid

felon

if anyone knows of someone who already write these let me know aight peacee

They're all taken, but who cares, pick the one you like and make it your own, add a number to it for christ sake just to make it a bit different

You guys need to put more emphasis on your handstyles' date=' you can work for weeks on a sketch and make it look all nice and pretty, but if that handstyle next to it is broke, it just lets us know your a toy who trys too hard. Also, developing your tag will help your letters overall, TRUST ME![/quote']

very sound advice, pay attention kids, this guys knows whats up

Yea I have...its shit.

But if you sketch every day for the next 3 months you'll get better...look at other people work to get hints..DONT BITE but try and do simple letters to begin with....cus I cant even call wha you done graffiti...

dont be a cunt. he's a toy that's why he's in this thread, that's why we all are. a word to chili, bite all the fuck you want until you get a definitive style THAT IS YOUR OWN. then burn this "hostilegraffer" who's being a bit of a hatttttttaaaar.