Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
THE FUCKING CEREAL BRAND?!?!? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF HIRED ARTIST FOR THE COMPANY?!?! WOW

My real names Kenan. In Bosnian my nickname is Keno (pronounce kinda like the spanish Que No). The "Special K" nickname was given to me by one my buddies before he passed away. Anyway, I didn't really ask for feedback on my name - not really that important. THeres a ton of threads on this site with people asking what name they should tag with, and its always the same reply. :rolleyes:

cbsanchez' date=' first of all do really simple stuff, which is what everyone will say - dude, you don't need to post "WTF" "this sucks" on your pictures, first of all you're in the toy section and second of all, have a little more confidence[/quote']

yeah i have the same problem. i just hate my stuff sometimes...lol

anyway heres my latest piece, i think its a pretty major improment from my last one. it says kora. i was gonna put some more bubbles and drips and all that but i was kind of rushing. honestly, do you think i should have put atleast 1 or 2 more arrows on? they look pretty fly if you ask me, and i think the ones i put on this piece flowed pretty nicely.

MEEH001.jpg

yeah i have the same problem. i just hate my stuff sometimes...lol

anyway heres my latest piece, i think its a pretty major improment from my last one. it says kora. i was gonna put some more bubbles and drips and all that but i was kind of rushing. honestly, do you think i should have put atleast 1 or 2 more arrows on? they look pretty fly if you ask me, and i think the ones i put on this piece flowed pretty nicely.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/DoctorHiggins/MEEH001.jpg

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead: i cant tell if u were jokig or not but dont do arros and shit for now just rember stay simple and look at some of theother writers that draw simple and sketch thire ideas ! but rember no biting!!! haha

toy... he will mind you're writing on his name' date=' and many writers travel the world. IF ANYONE WRITES THE NAME DROP IT. It dsnt matter if they wrote the name 10 years ago, they still we're puttin in time on that name and were piecing before you even though of the concept graff. if you keep writing morn you're just going to be laughed at like a joke cause you're a toy compared to him.[/quote']

ok well u tell me why is it back in the day right in nyc thire were two writers buy the name of seen.............. thay had complety diff styles and got respect ! i dont care if im a toy.. bec i would only be lafed at by his crew and him soo ill get over it! .. i love graff to much to be a hater and a true writer would feel the same way sooo trust me.... shits stayin the same untill he jumps me! bec i ant go in no where!!!!!!!!!!:beat2:haha <- beat up face ! i felt like it fit in this dissusion!

we not talking bout the faggot round your way writing my tag where talking about peeps on a forum disrespecting each other like im now disrespecting you !

iits not worth the fucking hassle over the net is it

i mean were all trying to do the same fucking thing

and aim to graff but still peeps disrepecting others from all over the world

NOW I See what cope2 interview is all bout toys these days thinking they run things

they run nuthing but there mouths

faggot ass fuckers!

and before u all bother to post back dont bother i ent gonna reply to ya wak ass bullshit yo!

so basically you're contradicting your entire post?

wak ass bullshit yoo!!

Civo7.jpg

Wha you guys rekon of ma latest sketch....wha am I doing right/wrong?

calm down on the blue stars

dont put them in key points on your sketches alryt

but good so far try to maybe take time on certain letters and come out with cleaner outlines yo