MIAMI

BeefJerky

it's killing season................all you lil jittabugs remember that...NO MERCY!!!.......1 on 1 or the rush what ever you toys want....it's KILLING SEASON........you've been warned!!!!!...bump my lil nigga halo2 moppin that toy ass nigga crossin out the SQUAD......can't wait to see that video footage of the moppage!!!

NCTRIBE,KBTEAM,AFDESTRUCTION..........DEAD HEADS!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FEEELIN THE HATE IN THIS THREAD!

IMAGINE ALL THAT WOULD GET ACCOMPLISHED IF WE ALL GOT ALONG!!! WE WOULDNT BE STOPPED. BUT I GUESS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, AND THEY WIN. WHEN I MEAN THEY WIN, I MEAN THE FUCKIN POLITICIANS, THE MEDIA, AND THE COPS. CUZ ALL THEY WANT IS TO CRITICIZE US, MAKE US LOOK LIKE CRIMINALS. THEIR GOAL IS TO GET RID OF GRAFF AND US IN THE PROCESS. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, FROM THE BEHAVIOR IN HERE, WE ARE LETTING THEM WIN. FUCK THE NEW WORLD ORDER. WAKE UP KIDS....THE REVOLUTION IS HERE NOW AND ITS SMACKING YOU IN THE FACE.

wow all this immortal tech and new world order shit makes me feel at home....lol...its tru though...we are letting THEM win, and i know most of you macho motherfuckers dont see that or understand but open your eyes or this shit will end forever!.....dance wit da devil- one of da best songs ever....and CAUSE OF DEATH from immortal tech too, peace

Hey, dont get me wrong, I aint no preacher, and I have had my sure of bullshit, but there is nothing like not having to worry or look over your back. And it looks like in here, thats all people do. Fuck dat... Is it really worth it? It would be something if peeps in here would grow up and settle all this shit like real men. DO yall wanna really live like this? Ask your selves tough guys.... Shit I will even help sqaush all this beef for yall. Just holler!

Originally posted by Im Cool+Jul 19 2005, 09:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Im Cool - Jul 19 2005, 09:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarchicha@Jul 19 2005, 03:18 PM

daammmnn!! , yo those dtk kids are going to get killed........ :beat: :nope: :nope:

DADES TOUGHEST KIDZ :king: :king:

[/b]

you kids are funnier than seinfeld.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by $50 Grand$@Jul 19 2005, 08:06 AM

This thread has become the...

"hate on ceos" thread,

Then it turns into the....

"defend my reputation" thread...

Then it turns into the...

"laff at ceos" thread.

then it chills, has a half a page of graff...

Then " im cool" gets bored....

posts something random....

comments, replys, pictures, etc etc....

Then the whole process just repeats itself.

Please for the Love of God,

Just dont Log-in Ceos.

Just try it for a week.......

If you cant fight the temtation to Log-in and reply to all these fucking wack ass, live on the internet ,

hating ass, suck every one in there own crews dicks,

On 12oz. 24/7 ,thug wanna be, trust fund having,

bump this bump that, bullshit ass toy niggas...

Then I have an idea that might help you in your graff career,

and your general 12ozprophet.com experience.

HandsTied.jpg

This is one option.

trash.jpg

This is a little extreme,

but its gotta be better then having your REP trashed on a daily basis.

logo.gif

Methadone for 12oz. addicts...

ween yourself off 12oz.

iohjy10103312224.clarett_workout_ohjy101.jpg

logo_beijing-L.gif

Start training for the Olympics.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Archived